Archinect
anchor

I should have been a stripper...

mdler

damn it, mom, I should have listened to you

Sep 4, 07 8:24 pm
mfrech

i'd rather be a stripper than a stripmaller...

Sep 4, 07 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03
Sep 4, 07 8:44 pm  · 
 · 
cadalyst

stripper > architect

Sep 4, 07 9:33 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

lol....bald old man looking alot like Santa.....now that would rock the boat....tossing velvet hat...and gloves.....undoing the big wide leather belt....an pants falling to the floor....."Run For Cover!"

Sep 4, 07 9:41 pm  · 
 · 

i think if i had to make a living as a stripper, i would have starved to death by now. at least architecture is a slower way to go.

Sep 4, 07 9:43 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

if i had the body, i'd work at the Hanger

Sep 4, 07 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

i have a t-shirt with that "support single moms" graphic!

Sep 4, 07 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

i stripped the whole set of eames chairs once upon a time and the german lady paid me only 200$ for the whole week.
i ain't no naked lunch no more.

Sep 5, 07 12:04 am  · 
 · 
Katze

Stripping pays better than archinecting...next time listen to mom

poor abra! - you desrve better

Sep 5, 07 12:34 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

mdler is halfway (sic) there w/ the garwondler....

Sep 5, 07 1:46 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

mama don't let your babies grow up to be StRiPpErZ!

Sep 5, 07 7:00 am  · 
 · 
impalajunkie

my girlfriend is a stripper. she makes $300-$600 a day, works 25 hours a week, and only daytime. Only pays taxes on a small portion of it. She makes a lot more than me.

She also spends it all on clothes and her Mercedes, so it doesn't really matter. I also know doctors who make $400k/yr and spend $400k/yr.

Sep 5, 07 9:15 am  · 
 · 
rfuller

My personal trainer worked at a place called LeBear in Dallas to pay for his divorce.

Sep 5, 07 9:18 am  · 
 · 
Jonas77

all nude or all beer?

Sep 5, 07 4:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

once when i was in grad school i was sittin in the student union building having a cup of coffee with this cute undergrad who i had met when she worked at the muffin shop. well she had moved on and was a waitress at some strip club. well while we were sitting there a coworker of hers came up and they greeted each other etc. but soon realized that they didn't know each others real names cuz they went by pseudonym/stage names. it was quite funny at the time.

Sep 5, 07 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
mfrech

funny...and sexy.

Sep 5, 07 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

Yeah this girl I just started "seeing" is a stripper - she makes double what I make! Damn, its embarrassing when we go out somewhere for dinner...she wont let me pay for a thing...shes my sugamama!

Funny story she told me she was an accountant at a "nite" club when I first met her!

Sep 7, 07 4:30 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

an afternoon/evening flight from burbank airport to las vegas has been dubbed by an l.a. local news as 'stripper express'...

apparently, many have second jobs as strippers in vegas

Sep 7, 07 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

people date strippers?

Sep 7, 07 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

hire Asians and do stripper telecommuting?

Sep 7, 07 6:22 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I once worked in an office where one of the senior partners was involved with a lady and her daughter ended up coming to work for
us as a receptionist. I was always amazed by the outfits she would wear into the office. She kinda spearheaded all the ladies into wearing alot less in the office. I could never figure out her gig.

I was going to school at the time and one of my classmates had a big ass party at his home in the Tucson Foothills and guess who shows up at the party, none other than the receptionist from our office. So I ask him, what gives with this young lady. She was dating one of his roomates. So he tells me she is a stripper....and boy oh boy did the bell go off.....

She hated my ass cause I always had alot of paper work to be done by the front office however I was never around alot during the day time cause I was off at school. I would come into the office in the evening and redline drawings and such for people to work on while I wasn't around. People with Architectural Degrees working on my red lines while I was going to school did lead to some interesting conversations in the office. I also was aware I was making a hell of alot more money then they were at the time.

Sep 8, 07 3:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: