Archinect
anchor

problems with aia.org

binary

so i'm searching through the aia firms with the architect finder option on the left...... when i go through the pages , practically every other page it's decides to boot me of and says it cant find the page....wtf......

can someone check that ...maybe i have a glitch on my end

thanks

b

Aug 26, 07 10:31 pm
digger

pretty sure they have a mechanism to prevent people from doing exactly what you're doing ... trolling for customers for your business.

that's not the purpose of the directory -- if you want a mailing list, do what everybody else does -- buy it.

Aug 27, 07 8:30 am  · 
 · 
binary

nothing wrong with research buddy

it's not like i'm spammin' people anyways

and if the contacts were so sacred then maybe the aia should lock them down a little bit harder.......

to each his own

Aug 27, 07 8:49 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

cryzko, I think the site is just buggy and problematic. For awhile, whenever I would try to follow a link from the aia.org weekly email to any job posting in Indiana, I'd get a 404 error message. Every other state worked fine. Email them and tell them what it's doing, they should know what the problems are.

Aug 27, 07 8:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: