Archinect
anchor

"I am brilliant as an entrepeneur am happy with myself"!Believe it!!

risky

Damn was i messed up earlier,writing about several different
topics and opinions in one paragraph!Unfortunetly it seemed as though i never did get to the point i wanted to.Just responding to some of these comments... I have not lost any of my teeth,no i do not need to drive myself as i leave it to my driver.Believe me i do NOT have wrinkly skin badly coloured hair or rotten or bad teeth.I truly hope that people are aware that not all drug users look a certain way.That woman in the picture her deterioration is also the result of neglect,unclean habits,careless way of treating herself aswell as drug abuse,Awful

Basically,i am not 100% against meth nor am i 100% for it.Yes i am a user of it and am at it right now...At the end or beginning of ur experiences is... you It is actually you and your character as an individual that determines your state of mind,action,reactions towards new or challenging things...Its not only about the things you do,Its also about how you view, approach , and deal with the things you choose to do......... Slightly messed up entrepeneur..HYDRO

Aug 23, 07 5:12 pm
strlt_typ
you've got to come down soon...
Aug 23, 07 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

step down off that soap box

Aug 23, 07 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
xacto

did you design your own methlab, and is it leed certified?

Aug 23, 07 5:50 pm  · 
 · 
J B Mollitt

If you’re an a(li)bi huntress you’re sol here I suspect. You’re begging the wrong people lady. Our drive-by enthusiasms pale compared to the ultimate high you’ll get from your own family. But you probably know that already.

Now fcku off and live.

Aug 23, 07 5:58 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

be careful

link

Aug 23, 07 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
pvbeeber

Wow. I knew you could tell that someone was on speed by the way that they talked, but now I know that you can tell that someone is on speed by the way that they write.

Aug 23, 07 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
risky

Thanks

Aug 23, 07 8:25 pm  · 
 · 
binary

type....

Aug 23, 07 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

mdler? Where's mdler? I gotta see if he wants to do some meth tonight.

Aug 23, 07 9:50 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

So are you advocating meth? Crying out to Archinect for help? I am confused?

Aug 23, 07 9:51 pm  · 
 · 
risky

No, I only wanted to express myself by being brutally honest to myself and other users about what this shit can and will do to anyone.Yes I got carried away and really did not expect any one to give a damn.Wen I read through the ramble I wrote,that's wen my problem was exposed to me for exactly wat it is Clearly quitting is no choice anymore and I can move on ....The posts were not intended
to be understood as my opinion on drugs and users,it was my truth about wat its been doing for/to me .That should be easier to understand,(i hope)

For all of u who assumed I run labs and sell dope and shit.....Boats! people i'm an entrepeneur in the marine industry'And brilliant at it.

Hydro' is actually Hydrofoils which are fitted to the powerboats that I design,manufacture and sell myself. That won't change I am brilliant at what I do..

Aug 24, 07 7:08 am  · 
 · 

i'll ask the obvious question: why would a marine-manufacturing meth-head be spending time on archinect?

Aug 24, 07 7:21 am  · 
 · 

Wait, isn't vidper into boats, too?

TROLL.

Aug 24, 07 5:48 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

Your Brain is dying.

Aug 24, 07 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
risky

I don't manufacture marine;'Thats just the industry/ocean environment...I build Motorboats,Catamarans ..Yes I 've
used meth recently.And I been spending time @ my computer & this forum.Why? Maybe because I was high or bored.I don't know man.. I am not a meth-head
As you stated here...Tell me why you're asking And why you log-on to archinect?

Aug 24, 07 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
risky

Thanks prozac. There's nothing like
a good reminder of something i've known about.everyday..

If only u can say that to the real addicts/criminals and less fortunate
druggies..You wud be thanked and appreciated ..Ya

Aug 24, 07 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

BOATS? that explains everything, you've been sniffing to much of your own product! no one here cares about your meth lab or meth world, we're just baiting you, hoping you can score us some real drugs, you know the kind that make design reel g00d!

Aug 24, 07 7:03 pm  · 
 · 
risky

Boats are not that cool to us.as it would be cool to a watersport,fishing,racing type.Even I did not like them at first.But there
a boat for everyone,mine a 38ft Sport Cruiser Spacious and easy steering.It's still just a dream though....What about u?

Aug 24, 07 7:11 pm  · 
 · 
risky

hi@B u cud b on to something ..Whenever I go check up on the guys,That sharp whiff of resin,acetone and liquid foam sends my head spinning!! Ofcourse I go back just to smell it again ...I wonder..mm

Aug 24, 07 7:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: