Archinect
anchor

I Can't Get It Out Of My Head.

vado retro

We have this software for our time sheets and expense reports. It's called TimeKeeper. For some reason, whenever the Accounting lady announces "Please exit TimeKeeper, so I can do the download." Gary Wright's Dreamweaver gets stuck in my head. I'm actually starting to like that song.

Aug 20, 07 1:25 pm
Excedrin PM
Aug 20, 07 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie
it is a good song...
Aug 20, 07 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Enjoying this rain vado?!?

I like the ELO song better.

Aug 20, 07 2:53 pm  · 
 · 
LightMyFire66

I had that song stuck in my head for a month a few years ago. Was very hard to remove. Like a computer virus. Hitting yourself on the head doesn't help. Only thing I didn't try was sticking my finger in an electrical outlet. That probably wouldn't work either.

Aug 20, 07 3:34 pm  · 
 · 

I thought this was about the Kylie Minogue song: 'na, na, na - na, na, nana na!'

Aug 20, 07 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

lb its raining so hard that i saw ThEoCeAn'SdAuGhTeR

Aug 20, 07 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

hi stephanie :)

Aug 20, 07 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

mornin' vado!

Aug 21, 07 10:14 am  · 
 · 
myriam
I like the ELO song better.

HA when I read the thread title, lb, that's what sang to me in my head! I agree. Screw dreamweaver.

Aug 21, 07 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I played Best of ELO last night as I prepared dinner. They rock.*

*in a really cheesy 70s arena rock kind of way.

Aug 21, 07 12:12 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

IT'S NOT CALLED CHEESY, it's called GORGEOUS SOUND, baby!

i am obsessed with them, and kansas too. i feel no shame.

Aug 21, 07 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Dude, I could totally go for some Mr. Bluesky right now. I'm cuing it up on my iPod.

Aug 21, 07 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

when i was a teenager we would go to a lot of arena rock concerts. there were usually three bands. the headliner say Jethro Tull and another group say Mahogony Rush and then another unbilled band. Before Carry ON my wayward son and dust in The Wind were hits, that third unbilled group always seemed to be Kansas. Myriam you may wanna check out PaVlOv'SdOgfor arty progressive rock.

Aug 21, 07 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
mfrech

there used to be a mahogony geddy lee? i was born too late...

Aug 21, 07 12:39 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

pre ELO may need more cowbell....

Aug 21, 07 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
risky

About that song in ur head that can't get out...There's been a tune playing in my head 4 3yrs now on & off I cannot figure out what the damn song title or artist is & can only remember the beat and 2 lines 4rm the chorus: "Would u like to go dancing in the rain? dudu du du, du du do, da dueooh Its a real musical mystery to me.Maybe u know what that's like,Especially when the song reminds u of a crazy party or of all the cool people there.I am like so passionate about music & associate most friends, events/experiences with a song,tune,tone or phrase.If only I could hear it again............
After 3yrs I have givin up on that,besides there are way better things to do and music to enjoy......
but this 1 still remains that damn song that won't get out of my head!! Cheers,HYDRO

Aug 22, 07 6:26 pm  · 
 · 

Lb is that ELO or umBrELLA (as in ELLA, ELLA, ELLA, Ah)

Aug 22, 07 7:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: