Archinect
anchor

seeking PR firm with architecture focus.

hopalong

I work for a small (but fast-growing) arch/interiors/design-build firm in NY. We're looking to hire a public relations firm to help us get our name out there and publicize a big project of ours that's opening soon (hotel and restaurant) .

Has anyone worked with a PR firm or a good freelance publicist that you would recommend? Preferably a small-ish firm that specializes in architecture and design clients.

I fear that if I cant find a good firm to work with us, I'm going to have to manage the PR myself and I'd really rather not.....

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

May 7, 07 11:09 am
Zoë Coombes

Susan Grant Lewin may be interested in this work- I'm not sure if their focus is on art-design or architecture in the broader professional sense- I know they handle PR for Design Miami/Basel, but my sense is that they may do PR fro architecture firms as well..

website

May 7, 07 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
zzzhc

I work for a Management Consulting firm that specializes in architecture and clients. We provide marketing consulting services including PR. Myself, I work within our HR consulting division, but if you're interested, I can direct you to the person that can help you with PR. Check out our website, http://www.zweigwhite.com/consulting/marketing/services.asp

May 9, 07 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
zzzhc

That's architecture and ^engineering clients.

May 9, 07 4:37 pm  · 
 · 
n_

AIA Bookstore just sent me an email about marketing for architecture firms. Here is a short list of some of the recommended books:

Marketing for Architects and Designers
Harold Linton, Laura Clary, Steven Rost

Architect’s Essentials of Marketing
David Koren

Communication by Design: Marketing Professional Services
Joan Capelin

May 10, 07 1:00 pm  · 
 · 
e

Zoe, Susan Grant Lewin does do work for architecture firms.

May 10, 07 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
e

hmmm, not sure what happened to Zoe's name.

May 10, 07 1:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: