Archinect
anchor

contract shows

elena

i'm italian and i'm doing a research at university to get graduated
i need your help...
beyond neocon in chicago what are the other important shows for contract? knoll rep told me that twice a year there is an hospitality show in las vegas...do you know its name?
...well if you have time to take a look at the topic italian design.... i will be grateful to you...

Aug 16, 04 6:59 pm
JG

For strictly furniture check out the ICF or maybe ICFF (International Contemporary Furiture Fair) in New York. They have it at the Javits every year, it is usually disappointing.

Aug 16, 04 7:17 pm  · 
 · 
TED

elana, most contract interior products in the states are specified by interior designers, different than in italy. archinect forums mostly attrachs architects who generally do not specify contract interiors[hence no response]. as this is the 3rd thread you have tried to initiate a response and you might be better off looking for answers on an interior design groups such as ASID

trade shows occur monthly are always advertised in the interior magazines and are also tied to professional meetings such as the aia convention or the us green building councils convention. neocon west in califorinia similar to neocon.

good luck.

Aug 16, 04 7:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: