I'd like Smokety to confer it.

Apr 20, 07 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
cadalyst

BArcN

mdler

Apr 20, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

I think the 5000 post mark should be the PhD level...

I think I'm working towards a PhD in Rationalism.

Apr 20, 07 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

shit if that's true then I have alot of work to do .....^^^^ in response to rationalist's comment

and I think Liberty bell would have to confer that for me...the PhD that is.

Apr 20, 07 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

I dont have many posts or comments....So i am I guess I am still in my first year undergrad

Apr 20, 07 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony

haha I'm sure I'd still be a student... in sooo many ways. I love learning though. Persuade me I say! haha

Apr 20, 07 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

I mean first semester

Apr 20, 07 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

M.ArchN II, concentration in Animal Behaviorism

Conferred by Brad Pitt

Apr 20, 07 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

so if VADO has a doctorate

should we refer to him as

"Doctor VADO"

Apr 20, 07 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

I think Dr. Retro would be the correct way to do this.

Apr 20, 07 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
guppy

And we'd all have certificates in advanced 3D-H technology.

Apr 20, 07 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

the 1000 post march should be good for the BarchN, that's what im working towards, i may stay on for a masters though

Apr 20, 07 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

mark, excuse me

Apr 20, 07 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
TED

ok - will handle all reciprocity questions, issues, payoffs etc, etc, between all you wanting to get your US archinect qualifications v. Uk or overseas archinect qualifications[remember a spade is not a spade when picked up and used on different soil; at least we are told that by the power to be[ya know NCARB/ARB] that architecture is not universal; also for all you wanting inter-state reciprocity....particularly those such as ILLINOISians wanting to practice say in GARY or maybe those alien NEW YORKERS wanting to practice in Trenton or maybe even hartford --------will handle all archinect reciprocity issies [we all know that if your registered in ny you will NEVER understand what it means to practice in NJ or god forbid - Pennsylivina.....[how every you sp et]], - also will help with all archinect idp/training visas.

Apr 20, 07 7:24 pm  · 
 · 

Have I worked my way up to an MFA in Arguing yet?

Apr 20, 07 7:29 pm  · 
 · 
TED

rationalist - me think-ete you are shy by about 4.23 years. but maybe i am wrong. could be more or less 4.21 years.

its word count that matters anyway - not post no.

min word count: 100,000. submit your biblio and we'll take a look.

Apr 20, 07 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
TED

the real question is staffordnect loans; conditional / unconditional acceptance; whose waitlisted; is there a way to pay off an editor to bypass waitlest?....

and scholarships [basically --- whose getting what from who]

Apr 20, 07 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
TED

the real question is staffordnect loans; conditional / unconditional acceptance; whose waitlisted; is there a way to pay off an editor to bypass waitlest?....

and scholarships [basically --- whose getting what from who]

Apr 20, 07 7:39 pm  · 
 · 

cheers on the word count - in reality tumbles and mdler would still have the same running conversation.

Apr 20, 07 7:47 pm  · 
 · 

btw I thought it was Darth Vado

Apr 20, 07 7:49 pm  · 
 · 

TED- why is that? In relation to age, or time on archinect? I've certainly got the post count to qualify.

Apr 20, 07 7:51 pm  · 
 · 
TED

rationalist, rationalist, rationalist --- your being so ir-rationalist!! what IS an archinect PhD anyway?? huh?....its a highly footnoted[1] re-gurgitated, swallowed and spitted up interdisciplinary summation of shit. so so so narrow focused and biased with alterity recogized....and one MUST acknowledge the recogized experts within the genre....a lit search is mandatory to start.

where your research interest anyway? your voice? your framework? your genre?/////

Apr 20, 07 8:00 pm  · 
 · 

As I said, I'm working towards an MFA in Arguing.

Apr 20, 07 8:02 pm  · 
 · 
Mark Anthony
mark, excuse me

you're excused =)

Apr 21, 07 11:24 am  · 
 · 

0 percent archinecture loans guaranteed...! add three inches to your education...!
low 100$ process fee..! apply today..! mc/visa/ae/cashiers checks all good.. act today......!!!!

Apr 21, 07 12:34 pm  · 
 · 

cheques payable to you?

Apr 21, 07 12:46 pm  · 
 · 

but of course.

Apr 21, 07 1:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: