TED

Anyway going? 1367 protest around the country
http://stepitup2007.org/section.php?id=8

I'll be at chi-ca-go --
http://events.stepitup2007.org/events/show/38

see ya there!!

Apr 13, 07 7:59 pm
snooker

I'll be in Mud Butte, South Dakota! Slathering me self in MUD!

Apr 13, 07 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

I wish I had known about this sooner! I want to do the Polar Bear Plunge in Lake Oswego, OR!!!

Apr 14, 07 12:22 am  · 
 · 
TED

for the party animals in Chi-Ca-Ga ---

[remember - vote early -- vote often on tuesday - thats why i flew bach to chi-ca-ga! ....da mayor..asked me to~]

Tomorrow begins an exciting week of Earth Day events around Chicago. Starting with the National Day of Climate Action Rally tomorrow at Federal Plaza to an Earth Day Happy Hour at Goose Island Pub, all leading up to the big event, Green Festival, this next week is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in all issues 'green'. Come out to any of these events and hear speakers from CNT and I-GO, do your part and become an I-GO member, and maybe even have a drink and good conversation about how we can focus our efforts on sustainability not just one week, but all year long. See below for a whole list of events!

In between event-hopping, don't forget to vote for your favorite songs for I-GO's "Audio Emissions" CD. Until April 30th, you can help choose the final lineup for the CD, already featuring Andrew Bird, Koko Taylor, Mucca Pazza, Devil in a Woodpile and other amazing Chicago acts. And then buy your tickets for the CD release party at the Metro on May 31st. You'll get a copy of the CD along with live performances by Bound Stems, Palliard, Quantazelle and Madison Buchanan. Vote here!

Click on event for more information.

Step It Up Rally 2007, Saturday 14th @ Noon
Daley Plaza Earth Day Celebration, Wednesday 18th @ 10 AM
Alternative Transportation Festival, Wednesday 18th @ 11 AM
Earth Day Happy Hour, Thursday 19th @ 5:30 PM
Green Apple Music and Arts Festival, Friday-Sunday 20-22
Green Festival, Saturday-Sunday 21-22
Conscious Life: Green Festival Afterparty, Saturday 21st @ 7:30 PM
Introduction to Permaculture Seminar, Sunday 22nd @ 6:30 PM

Keep up with green events all year long with CNT's Events Calendar. If you have an event we can put on our calendar, email it to [email protected]

Apr 14, 07 12:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: