Archinect
anchor

and they said Trimspa had no side affects

mdler

I think it was clearly the Trimspa that killed her

Mar 14, 07 7:27 pm  · 
 · 
binary

the tin man died from paint poisoning.......

Mar 14, 07 7:39 pm  · 
 · 

do you think howard stern systematically killed her starting from her son? did howard stern do the crime? where is this going? because her personal assistant said to national enquirer that hs said "do not call 911" if anything goes emergency with her. i can't quite put my architect's stamp on it but i surely feel some faul play and that guy might have done it all. that is all i have to say except the man is not guilty unless he is charged and proven guilty and i know that takes a lot of evedence to prove. did you know there is a place called prove it grounds in california or neveda or new mexico or something which is beyond what i can rremember right now and i am not going to say i've been there except i might have seen a freeway sign that said it when i was driving long time ago and i do feel like i should travel more but with all the gasoline prices and iraq stuff never mind the heat.

Mar 14, 07 7:56 pm  · 
 · 
binary

herb-al tea?

Mar 14, 07 8:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: