Archinect
anchor

Working for Renzo in Genoa?

ds

Has anyone worked for Renzo in Genoa? what is it like? the city? Salary? Being Hired with US experience?

Mar 11, 07 10:50 am
justyell

It is amazing. I love the glass elevator..

Mar 30, 07 11:46 am  · 
 · 
ds

Justyell

Yes it looks amazing from the pictures. Do you have more details about working there?

Felipe

Mar 30, 07 12:32 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

not right now since I just went swimming in the beach in front of the office and am full from eating focaccia.... what info do you want to know? Philippe

Mar 30, 07 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
aldous

hahahaa.... that must have been one cold swim...

Mar 30, 07 1:00 pm  · 
 · 

We all went on that swim and ate pizza with salmon and artichokes. What is it that you would like to know because I can make up anything you want hear or read. Have a good one, and look forward to your response. Ciao bella

In case you couldn't tell you, I really work here

Mar 30, 07 1:11 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

it really a little corporate firm... helicopters fly in, two hour free lunches..... we try and do some work on the side

Mar 30, 07 1:16 pm  · 
 · 
ds

how is it working in the office? how many people work there? are people happy working there? is it intense? Any details help.

Mar 30, 07 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

an office is an office no matter where it is in the world.....
really depends on the number of projects.......
not really......the grass is always greener philosophy always prevails...
two hour lunches.... need I say more....Paris is more intense
detail help? draw them and someone will redline them

Mar 30, 07 1:33 pm  · 
 · 

Well Zo keeps it pretty cold like a meat locker, but the hours are good, we get a siesta. The work would be more intense, however we just outsource it to a cheaper firm and live off the profits, hence the siestas. Thats about all I can say. Zo does like to hire people whom have boatmaking backgrounds, so you should check into that. Ciao Bella.

Mar 30, 07 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

I challenge Huanmic to a workshop trivia duel to reveal the impostor!!!!

Mar 30, 07 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

ds? do you have some specific question or do you just want the get the name of the person to send your stuff to...

Mar 30, 07 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
sanofiSYN

coming from the states, how difficult is it to get a job there. I mean, do you need to set up work permit stuff on your own? Does "Zo" take in a lot of Americans?

Mar 30, 07 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

it is hard like it is for any big name... you typically need a insider connection....mafioso....once hired you do get help, but help in Italy sometimes is more trouble than its worth.......take alot of americans? depends on the amount of projects going on in the US.....

Mar 30, 07 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
ds

justyell

how long have you been there?

Mar 30, 07 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
sanofiSYN

Mind if you share how you got in? Are you American?

Mar 30, 07 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
LaBoule

Does Renzo have a workshop in Paris? And does he hire students for internship?

Apr 2, 07 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
justyell

yes he has a workshop in Paris....Its in the Marais district

May 8, 07 1:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: