Archinect
anchor

MVRDV

einstain
http://www.mvrdv.nl/_v2/

Feb 22, 07 3:43 am

einstain, why do you start a thread like this? what you think ppl here havent heard or seen MVRDV?
there is a links section for surprisingly - links.

ditto for your other thread 24h

Feb 22, 07 3:53 am  · 
 · 
einstain

just i wanted to share this links with everyone...
sometimes peoples dont check or be lazy to look 'links' section..
because of it these threads like this..
on the other hand,i m very busy in these days and no time to write comments to here...
but i like here and want to be an active member ,becasue of it i set just links..

Feb 22, 07 4:08 am  · 
 · 

fair enough, i am either especially pedantic this morning or just plain grumpy.

Feb 22, 07 4:14 am  · 
 · 

i suppose it is good thing to be reminded that mvrdv is out there...

but i think you be pretty accurate p2an. too funny.

Feb 22, 07 9:05 am  · 
 · 
Becker

that link is shit.

Feb 22, 07 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Welcome to the 20th century.

Feb 22, 07 6:14 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

einstain, it's great you want to participate here, but your participation would mean a lot more if you were to offer some kind of comment or question to go with your links.

Feb 22, 07 10:46 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

hey, have you heard of these guys...MRMV...just wanted to share

Feb 22, 07 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

lol puddles... nice one

Feb 23, 07 2:55 am  · 
 · 
einstain

except p2an and jump,all of them who wrote that anormal comments here are the mega stupid guys...expecially mhollenstein...i think he feels himself a big sheet and becasue of it wrote that comment..and puddles,i think you are the 2nd anormal person that try to make stupid and nonsense jokes...guys,try to keep your level of the humanity.
if you cant able to write any comments dont write anyting..

Feb 23, 07 5:57 am  · 
 · 
Helsinki

Obviously you have the time to comment, so share with us what's so special about this firm you are adverstising, this... what was it called... mvrdv group? I'm interested.

Feb 23, 07 6:08 am  · 
 · 
einstain

dont interest

Feb 23, 07 7:20 am  · 
 · 

i like the work of mvrdv and at one time was following them close enough that i knew what they were into at any given time.

it's an indication to me of how far i'm getting from grad school that now, not only do i not know what they're up to, i keep confusing their work with that of mecanoo. argh.

mecanoo is good stuff, too, by the way. even more fun.

Feb 23, 07 7:25 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

LOL puddles.

einstain, the reason I like these threads is I like the discussion that occurs about firms/ideas/work whatever. Go ahead and post whatever you want, but it's more fun for everyone if you also make a comment yourself: what is your opinion of MVRDV? What about them or their website was interesting enough to you that you thought they merited being posted?

I know a little about them but would love to learn more via hearing other's opinions. That's why this is called a discussion forum.

Feb 23, 07 9:21 am  · 
 · 

MRMV is a well-tuned money-making machine that charged me $15 to get a duplicate copy of my registration, which took all of 5 minutes.

Feb 23, 07 9:33 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i'll second steven...i also keep confusing mvrdv with mecanoo

Feb 23, 07 10:01 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

I actually like these nonsensical threads more than the ones that have a point. You get people saying the most random things, and I think people's real personalities come out (as opposed to other threads where everyone's playing her normal archinect persona i.e. the "smart aleck" or the "patriarch" etc.) It's at least amusing.

Feb 23, 07 1:01 pm  · 
 · 

like well...i have always thought people look a litttle like cornflakes...

Feb 23, 07 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
PsyArch

I went to see the M, or was it the VR, or the DV, anyway, one of mervderv talk in the Architecture Foundation's Winter Nights lecture season. He was very good looking.

Feb 24, 07 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

puddles....we have a cousin of yours in the state just to the south of you...and yes they do think alike and design alike.

Feb 24, 07 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
Becker

hahahaha, i love this!

hey einstain. In no way was i trying to insult you or anything. I said "that link is shit." because it is. their website has nothing on it except some letters. i suppose i should have been more thoughtful and said

That website is shit.

Feb 25, 07 6:43 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

The CDMV lost my car.

Feb 25, 07 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

More
Vado
Retro
Dammit!!!
Repeat

Feb 25, 07 8:28 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Then the CDMV lost me.

Feb 26, 07 5:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: