Archinect
anchor

The Architect's Wife

well i have a standing date with the architecture student...should be very interesting. She wants to cook for me. Very odd. When i was in undergrad I had no time to date. Life comes at you in circles

Feb 27, 07 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
kyll

married with architect husbands = sweet lovemaking all day long baby..

rock on.

Feb 27, 07 8:25 pm  · 
 · 
Mulholland Drive

Screw marriage...it is all about the mistresses.

Feb 27, 07 8:42 pm  · 
 · 
sarahruth

How about a restaurateur?
My lover owns a restaurant and is an amazing chef. He works insane hours like I do and he feeds me delicious food and beers. When we get to see each other we have amazing things to talk about in all realms, career and otherwise.

However

I could definitely use a good 1950's housewife to clean my house and cook me dinner and iron my shirts because I sure don't have time to do any of that myself and I don't make enough money to hire that kind of help. Maybe a robot would be good. Maybe I should move back in with my mom. HA!

Feb 27, 07 9:14 pm  · 
 · 
sheri25

No MONEY No HONEY.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Feb 27, 07 9:47 pm  · 
 · 

sarahruth you speak the truth - this is so true. I bit the bullet and have a housekeeper than comes in one day a week.

Feb 28, 07 12:52 am  · 
 · 
lovebird
Mar 2, 07 5:39 pm  · 
 · 

lovebird?

Mar 4, 07 7:12 pm  · 
 · 
lovebird
Mar 5, 07 3:59 pm  · 
 · 
lovebird

why?

Mar 5, 07 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

"X" MARKS THE SPOT.

Mar 5, 07 4:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: