Archinect
anchor

School Blog Project?

Rogue Agent

How does one get "selected" for this? I've emailed regarding it but gotten no response. I have already started my own blog regarding starting my M.Arch (as I'd like to document my thoughts and feelings about it) and thought I might as well share with a wider audience.

Jan 8, 07 8:44 pm
dedubs

every year (i think?) they open it up for applications, and choose a new round of bloggers. it was in the summer when i applied..
as for right now, i don't know. e-mail paul or someone.

Jan 8, 07 10:49 pm  · 
 · 
cobra

Good question.... I have emailed through the contact page as well. These addresses seem to be delivered to no where land. I have been running a blog on my site for a while, and thought a jump to this forum would be warranted.

Jan 9, 07 5:49 am  · 
 · 
w3

*bump*

Jun 4, 07 11:42 am  · 
 · 
w3

I've been working on a blog for a while now - will be attending UW (2+ year program) in the fall - and would like to transition my blog to this site while I'm in grad. school. I'm eager to get things started here. I've heard it said that an invitation for applicants will go out sometime this summer...??? This is an attempt to push that invitation up - and see who else (for those of us starting school in the fall) would like to have a blog on this site.

Jun 25, 07 12:10 pm  · 
 · 

I expect the yearly call for blogger would be going out in the next month or so, as it's not quite that time of year yet.

I was also thinking of doing a Life-After-Architecture themed blog, if the powers that be think it appropriate.

Jul 2, 07 12:05 pm  · 
 · 

We're temporarily not signing up new school blogs. A new system is under development - new bloggers will be recruited when that is online.

Jul 2, 07 5:41 pm  · 
 · 

Will that be this year, or further in the future?

Jul 2, 07 8:35 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

If the new new system isn't set up by end of summer we'll open up new bloggers on the existing system.

Jul 2, 07 8:47 pm  · 
 · 

*bump*

Classes have begun for some of the archinectors that recently headed off to grad school. Others are in orientation right now, and I think it's only w3 and I that still have a decent amount of time left before we begin. What's happening with this?

Aug 20, 07 12:29 pm  · 
 · 

I'm going to keep bumping this thread until somebody responds.

Aug 21, 07 12:21 pm  · 
 · 

We're getting close to having the new system up, so we'll probably hold on signing up new bloggers until it's ready.

Aug 21, 07 12:36 pm  · 
 · 

use those hips girl!!

Aug 21, 07 7:17 pm  · 
 · 

Well, they've gotta be useful for something!

Any ETA on the new system? Is that what the whole archinect.net thing was about? I must admit that I signed up just to make sure nobody stole my username, without actually understanding what was going on there.

Aug 21, 07 7:26 pm  · 
 · 

you and me both...I kinda love my name.

Aug 21, 07 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
grid

yes - .net is what they are talking about.

Aug 21, 07 9:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: