Archinect
anchor

Denari

K68

I went to see the new Neil Denari design of Endeavor talent the other day. And I have to say I was blown away by the subtle but incredible power of white, curves, graphics and light. Good for you Denari, and I hope to see more of this fresh stuff in the city of perfed cor-ten!!

Aug 2, 04 3:37 pm
iwish

Sorry I haven't heard about it, but where is this building?

Aug 2, 04 10:38 pm  · 
 · 
Denise Ip

for those of us without....can someone elucidate?

Aug 3, 04 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
aeaa

sounds like more of the same to me. whoo hooo.

Aug 3, 04 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
K68

The project is within an office building on Wilshire Blvd in Beverly Hills but I beeive its off limits to the public. Join LA Forum and get the chance to attend similar private tours next season. In any case, I'm sure the project will be published extensilvely in the next few months.

Aug 3, 04 7:20 pm  · 
 · 

i saw la eyeworks yesterday. it is a great store, i was pleasantly surprised after hearing some criticism in forums.

merchandise were superb too.

Aug 9, 07 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

endeavor was published already i think in arch record a year or two ago. the high line project he has should be done soon.

to boot he's a great prof. at UCLA. always in studio and fully dedicated to students. his studios are always among the most popular.

Aug 9, 07 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
bothands

Orhan, you live in LA and just saw LA Eyeworks now? That seems odd because I've been by there like five times and I'm from out of town.

Aug 10, 07 3:14 am  · 
 · 
meta

most of the times, great architects are great teachers.

Aug 10, 07 1:13 pm  · 
 · 

bothands .;.)
i have an embarrassing track record about not seeing a lot of stuff. but the stuff i have seen, i have seen them intimately and a lot of work i have seen, not many other people seen them.
go figure.
i have yet to see inside the disney concert hall.

Aug 10, 07 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i have the same track record. i'm from l.a. and i haven't seen la eyeworks, rem's prada, gehry house..etc. some schindlers i have not seen...and it wasn't too long ago that i made my first trip to the salk. i've seen a practice session in the disney concert hall though.

Aug 10, 07 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
cadalyst

DENALI?

Aug 11, 07 3:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: