Archinect
anchor

berkeley portfolio page limit

robust84

should we stick to 24 sides, as they request? or does it not matter? i'm in a dilemma.

Dec 7, 06 9:51 pm
drums please, Fab?

it does not not matter

Dec 7, 06 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
misterTT

does not matter. but make those first 24 pages worth their inclusion in case they get bored/busy

Dec 7, 06 10:08 pm  · 
 · 
robust84

maybe i should act like i care about getting in enough to follow their rules

Dec 7, 06 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

if you can't do it in 24 sides, you won't be able to do it in 25, or 30, or 100.

Dec 7, 06 11:45 pm  · 
 · 
robust84

well it's just that i have so many good projects it's hard to decide which ones to omit...since my other schools will be getting the full package

Dec 7, 06 11:46 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

time to be objective

Dec 8, 06 12:44 am  · 
 · 
seopee

at first i thought it wouldn't matter, but i talked to an alum of the dual-degree program who also was on admissions committee in the past (friend of a friend of a friend); he said try to keep it to the page limit cause some of the other committee can get picky... =(, the annoying thing is that i would've only been up to 13 pages as opposed to 12, but i guess that means less to edit down.

Dec 8, 06 9:23 am  · 
 · 
seopee

btw - Lo, how a rose is growing =P -- i like your name, we had to sing that song in high school orchestra at a concert... i'm not sure why, since we were an orchestra and not a choir but i just realized how i knew where your handle was from

Dec 8, 06 11:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: