Archinect
anchor

Dog Conversations

snooker

I have conversations with my dogs all the time. I'm wondering
if people might share their dog conversations.

Nov 25, 06 10:35 am
treekiller

woof!

Nov 25, 06 10:36 am  · 
 · 
snooker

Saturday is always Waffles Day or more commonly known as, "W Day."

I ask Frito Jack what he would like on his waffle this morning....and of course I answered "Mustard."

Nov 25, 06 11:06 am  · 
 · 
maam

i like, "hey poopsie! whats going on?"

Nov 25, 06 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
limacon24

arr, earrr... aaauuuooff aaauuoooooooooof!

what's up, senator dog-head? give us a speech.

ouuw, ouuuuww?

uh huh...

wooof! wooof!!

good boy, gently now.

ouuw ouuwww ouuuwwwww...

Nov 25, 06 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Gus mostly gets whatever music is on with his name worked into the lyrics. For example, tonight was Elton John's greatest hits, so we have:

"So goodbye yellow brick Gus, where the dogs of society bark..."

"Gus it's not much but it's the best I can do
my gift is my treat and, this one's for you..."

"Guh-Guh-Guh-Gussy and the treats..."

etc.

Nov 25, 06 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

I have conversations with the new dog across the street that won't stop barking.

You wouldn't want to hear those.

Nov 26, 06 8:50 am  · 
 · 
upside

when i call my folks, my mum puts the dog on the phone to tell me how her week has been.

she's not all that talkative though.

Nov 26, 06 10:44 pm  · 
 · 
e

lula responds to just a few words:

t-r-e-a-t
w-a-l-k
o-u-t-s-i-d-e

and her boyfriend,

b-i-l-l

all dog owners know you can never say these coveted words unless you actually mean them. spelling them is usually fine though.

Nov 27, 06 12:47 am  · 
 · 
Nov 28, 06 8:11 am  · 
 · 
antipod

"Oh Baxter you are so wise, like a miniature Budda covered in fur."

Nov 28, 06 8:43 am  · 
 · 
thehoule

My mother usually baby-talks her dogs. Occassionally after doing this, she'll turn to me and ask if I'm feeling neglected. I'm not kidding; my mom actually thinks that I'm jealous of the dogs.

Nov 28, 06 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

That's Mr. Backstair to you, antipod.

Nov 28, 06 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Frito, your the best looking long haired dog on the block,and your brother Matisse is best short haired dog on the block.

Nov 28, 06 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
antipod

LB...what the heck is that? An unber-clever murdering dog who wants to be 'dominated'?

Only the french eh? Mind you, he apparently directed a movie called 'Confessions of a Crap Artist' Autobiographical?

Nov 29, 06 9:02 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

oops, guess I got the wrong reference, antipod - what was your Baxter?

Baxter is a very sad movie - very, very sad. He doesn't murder anyone, he just wants to be loved, like any dog. It's very sad. Though fun to watch that bully bullying his way through the movie - funniest looking dogs ever.

Nov 29, 06 9:38 am  · 
 · 
ether

of course! and the better half is trying to teach them to talk back. "say mommy." i actually think she's getting somewhere. next are christmas carols.

Nov 30, 06 11:31 am  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

This morning...

"Bruce Lee, Q-Ball, what are you guys doing in the bed again? You know better. Oh, fuck it."

Nov 30, 06 1:33 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Wife talking to me: Mattise out of there, your dad was born in a barn and doesn't know how to close door. Mattise proudly standing in the middle of the bed, looking like it is a real victory to make an ass out of his dad.

Nov 30, 06 2:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: