Archinect
anchor

Projects

Archilearner

Hi..
Here is my situation here...I am a junior in a 4 year non-prof program and I want to go to a graudate school right after that program.That means I have to apply to school next fall....
But, it seems like I am a bit behind in design sequence classes (currently in 1st one out of 4)....and don't have much Arch work to show off in my profolio..

Should I just do projects on my own without any guidance insteading of waiting for the class time to do work?
Do you know any website mentioning arch projects in detials for independent students?

Any input is appreciated!! Thanks!!

Nov 6, 06 9:32 pm
weAREtheSTONES

take a break and wait till fall 08 to submitt ur portfolio - u might need it after you graduate...a break that is. take this time to absorb what u learned as an undergrad

Nov 6, 06 11:21 pm  · 
 · 
jwo

don't panic, try to do the best you can with what you have. you will have been through 2.5 studios when it is time to make your portfolio, that's probably 6 or so projects that you can include. just try to be really thorough with what you're doing.

if you don't feel like you have enough after this year you could begin to make your decision about whether or not to apply after this year.

maybe do a competition or something over the summer to build your portfolio also if needed. there's some in the links section.

Nov 6, 06 11:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: