Archinect
anchor

freaking out for M.Arch grad applications, anyone out there hearing me?

wow

how is everyone doing out there as the grad school application deadlines are approaching? I am freaking out right now... just started to study my GRE last weekends, haven't started any paper works yet, still not anywhere close to get my portfolio done
Does anyone know when is the lastest I should Fedex/mail out my portfolio if the "received by" date for is Dec 15?

Oct 26, 06 2:43 am
Bloopox

Assuming you're sending it from within the continental US, to a place also within the continental US, and that Dec. 15 is not a Sunday and that you're not sending it on a Sunday, and assuming that the cost of shipping is no object, then you can FedEx it the day before it is due - as late as 7pm or later depending on the hours of your local FedEx places or their drop-box pickup times.

Oct 26, 06 9:10 am  · 
 · 
WonderK
group therapy

Let's not get so excited that we start multiple threads all willy-nilly now.

Oct 26, 06 11:24 am  · 
 · 
broccolijet

yes WonderK, but let's all appreciate that any opportunity to use the term "willy-nilly" is pure magic.

Oct 26, 06 12:03 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

This is very true, broccolijet...

Oct 26, 06 12:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: