Archinect
anchor

review season...

dsc_arch

It is review season here at the office and I wanted to hear the good bad and the ugly from those who are out there.

BTW I already give informal mini reviews to staff about once a quarter and let them know where they stand.

Oct 11, 06 11:52 am
vado retro

well dsc you've posted 134 times and contributed 8 entries. While your comments and entries have been thoughtful, we here at Thread Central Office of Human Resources, feel that you could contribute a bit more to the site. For example, have you tried posting jpegs or youtube videos. This can really bump up your entry total without requiring much in the way of thought.
Otherwise, we think you are doing a fine job. You get along well with the other posters and we think of you as a team player. Just add a few more posts. Oh and we are giving you a 25 cent raise. Congratualtions!!!

Oct 11, 06 8:24 pm  · 
 · 
jjh

i suggest turning the review around and put it to the man. how many post are on this forum about not getting paid enough or getting enough respect in the office. i turned in my notice during my last review. BTW, i recieved all high marks on my review and was told that i would be named an associate by the end of the year. you can only work so many 100 hour weeks on salary. grad school sounded more promising.

Oct 11, 06 9:23 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Use scare tatics. Just kidding.

Oct 12, 06 1:36 am  · 
 · 
punky_brewster

...Bill. Let me ask you this. How much time each week would you
say you deal with these TPS reports?

Oct 12, 06 2:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: