Archinect
anchor

WEEK OF ANGER, RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cf

My name is Al Chide'a, I am your local Muslim redneck.

I am so pleased that a Muslim Week of ANGER has been announced. This is a very important righteous tool for uniting the Muslim and prospective Muslim world against the Great Unwashed Jewish/American Devil. We are planning ANGER meetings in local mosques where we will sit and face a 10'-0" x 10'-0" photograph of George Bush and think about him stealing our genitals and our virgins in paradise. This visual concept is very important for the Yee'haa'd at large. RRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
We are so pleased with ourselves. RRRRR!!!!! The Jewish Unwashed are so easily provoked with there tit-for-tat mentality, we may not have to go as far as kidnapping next time. I am certain all that will be required is a mention of those kidnapped and a little smirk from my face. I believe this to be true. My name is Al Chide'a. RRRRR!!!!
We will gather our children and teach them the lessons of anger and hatred. RRRR!!!!!!
Then we will send our children to Sudan and those women that do not comply will have their lips and ears cut off. So be it! RRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will also read the minds of the great unwashed as they sleep, of course without their permission. This is an effort to gather information and intentions and impart our anger onto theThe Great Unwashed so that we may leverage ourselves into a position of World Power Brokers at Large- WPBL for short. RRRRRR!!!!!!!!
GITERDONE! SO BE IT! RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SEEK REVENGE FOR THE ACTION OF SARAH. WE ARE THE RIGHTFUL HEIRS not the jews. THROUGH OUR ANGER THE WORLD WILL SEE OUR RIGHTEOUS WAY AND ALL WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM, LIPS OR NOT!!!!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 19, 06 11:16 am
aeronaut
Sep 19, 06 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

we will do so while wearing our Nike shirts and drink Coke

Sep 19, 06 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
cf

How dare you mdler, mine that I bow to and serve never wore your Greek shirt or drank your poison!!! How dare you!!! I demand an apology to ALL WHO WERE CASTE AWAY BY SARAH, this moment, you of The Great Unwashed!!!
I demand an apology from you for not being born into a Muslim family!!!!!!
Whether you give me an apology or not, you will convert to Islam. Better to have your lips so I can hear you call me Master!!!
GITERDONE!!!!! THASRITE!!!!!!!

Sep 19, 06 3:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: