Archinect
anchor

Domain Renewal or else

c.k.

Is it true that "archinect" domain expired and must de renewed?
I am taking it for granted and it isn't?

Jul 24, 06 8:40 pm
dia

Breaking: Archinect is Dead, Long Live Network Solutions!

We'll admit we've noticed a lessening of our colleagues' peeps; a slowing down of our detractors' cries. But what we haven't noticed—mostly because, um, we don't, like, read them all the time—is that archinect, our loyal archenemy and fickle rival, seems to have taken a little trip down to Davy Jones' locker. A Dear Reader reports:

I just tried www.archinect.com and it appears they didnt pay their network solutions bill...or they've been kidnapped...or bought by Gawker.

Snaps and shazams aside, looks like we've got another mystery on our hands, folks. Answers, anon?

See here, surprise, surprise...

Jul 24, 06 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

thank goodness it's back

for a moment, i was convinced that i had ceased to exist

Jul 24, 06 11:14 pm  · 
 · 
sparch

i was bored at work

Jul 24, 06 11:31 pm  · 
 · 
seim

i did work today

Jul 25, 06 2:11 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i can access archinect from work(bad) but not from home(bad?)

Jul 25, 06 8:20 am  · 
 · 
bubpip

woohoo!

Jul 25, 06 8:36 am  · 
 · 
Barrett

same here vado

Jul 25, 06 9:57 am  · 
 · 

yep, i let the domain name renewal pass me by this year... but i've been a little busy the last few days.

Jul 25, 06 11:32 am  · 
 · 
myriam

If you can't access it, wipe your cache. But then again, if you can't access it, you can't see this, so HA! Joke's on you, sucka!

Jul 25, 06 11:51 am  · 
 · 
archaalto

thank goodness.
i thought i was going to have to rely on "the gutter" for all my architecture news from now on...: P
congrats Paul

Jul 25, 06 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

yay it's back! i'm glad nobody tried to steal the domain name. Congratulations Paul! Good enough reason for me.....

Jul 26, 06 5:56 am  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

Paul, I don't think anyone will forget your daughter's birthday after this. Congrats!

Jul 26, 06 11:45 am  · 
 · 
Christopher Daniel

Got fresh ink today. Big outline of a 5-pointed star on my upper right arm (it goes around an existing tat that got also got a re-inking). I love the work but am hating having my arm wrapped in plastic and tape in the middle of a heatwave. Bring on tomorrow morning and getting to take it off. Oh, dammit, then there'll be the itching...

Jul 26, 06 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
Christopher Daniel

CRAP! Wrong thread! this was supposed to be on the tatto thread that was around here a couple of days ago. No idea how I got that wrong.

SO embarrassed right now (must... learn... to press... "preview")

Jul 26, 06 4:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: