Archinect
anchor

Post interview...

kissy_face

I just had an interview today and I was wondering about possibly including some additional information with the "thank you" letter. I didn't really get a chance to elaborate on my professional experience-most of the interview was focused on my portfolio and current project. I felt the interview went well, but I wish that I had a chance to talk a little more my involvement with a few more projects. Is it inappropriate to include a little 'cheat sheet' with a line or two talking about my involvement with a few other projects (like 4 or 5)?
Im writing this letter now so any responses with be appreciated!

Jun 27, 06 7:22 pm
TED

read it like you saw it -- go for it.

cheers.

Jun 27, 06 7:27 pm  · 
 · 
TED

cheers.

· 
TED

cheers.

· 
TED

3x for sure!

Jun 27, 06 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
Devil Dog

i would say that there is nothering wrong with that approach as long as it's done tackfully and professionally. if they like the additional information, they could call you in for a second interview. it sounds like they liked you anyway by taking all the time to discuss only a few items. i think it's a good thing they focused on your portfolio. to me, that says you have compelling projects worth discussing heavily. if you run out of things to talk about, then you're in trouble.

Jun 28, 06 9:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: