PerCorell
Dec 10, 06 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i'm starting to get it...got anymore?

Dec 10, 06 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

What you see here is fractions of what is dayli displayed , the hardware being an important part of it ,also is an well of inspiration ; the basic 3D-Honeycomb structures , how interfeering patterns easily made with trivial means fit perfect with the perfected handvrafted Optics of these old Episkop and diaskop projectors , there are now 8 projectors various lenses and history -- just that part of it is fully worth the trouble with restoring and trouble buying my "brushes and "paint.
With these projectors you can use a paper drawing a foto , piece a scene together from icons you cut out of a book a picture anything non-transparent can be projected up a wall or a ceiling up to 5 by 5 meter ---- as long you can stand the nouse from the fan in the projector, Antique projectors of that type uses small bulbs, as they did in the 20' and with these pre War projectors there are warm and quality pictures from a distance of about 2,5 meter , and combining the best projecting Optics --- some of these are a quality of a fine music instrument unique and hand made by skilled true craftsmen , --- these are what can produce beauty today , they make any sad boring building structure into a wonder by just the means of a bit detail mastery and some 3D-H.

Dec 10, 06 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 17, 06 10:51 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 29, 06 8:15 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Jan 20, 07 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Jan 20, 07 7:42 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Jan 20, 07 8:08 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

NO these are not trick foto's , they have not been eddited, except for size.

Jan 20, 07 8:21 pm  · 
 · 

This would have been awesome in Andy Warhol's Factory...

Jan 21, 07 4:22 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Thank you.

This is just the limitations -- the space avaible beside there are no way around the limitations in the optics ,or shuld I say , it is exactly these limitations that again and again by surprise testing and refining ,by studying the detail and suddenly realising what you didn't expext and eyes open , what this can bring.
I also gone otther way's than the vidio arts of today, I stay with the old projectors and for each one I find I test it to the limits and allway's found new aspects and still --- these old projectors are all the same, same buiddup same two concepts the opaque and the slide type projection , and still each projector are as different as music instruments, --- and I did find one or two "stradivarius optics among , or rather tree or four but they all are atleast 50 years old, some even 80 .
-------- I guess next step will be to bring a few of them up to today's effects , move them from 500 watt up to a few thousands ; then things will happen that I know from these small scale experiments.

Thank again.

Jan 21, 07 10:03 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Jan 21, 07 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Feb 1, 07 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Feb 1, 07 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

First try and the edges already blur, --- no time don't drip down yet, but it will come.

Feb 1, 07 3:54 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Latest appendic to Galleri Silver Screen is a silver blank mirror, as you see in the pictures. There will now be plenty to do, add inteferense patterns as tested , replace black "color" with a second projector , update light from low to high yield.

Feb 1, 07 4:16 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

New Galleri Silver Screen Mirror , this thing are promising and as you see a new poverfull feature.

Feb 1, 07 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

But very difficult to picture .

Feb 1, 07 6:50 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

After a busy week with street fighting in a city like a war zone the ansver is ovbious ; what's wrong is that there are not enough new cheap flats, not enough jobs . After a corrupt city hall handed over then money, the money that shuld have been used for youth work, to a darkened cristial cult ; 12 mill danish kroner , was taken from the young who lost their promised house they occupied for a decade of rock music , Only response are to install a new architecture that allow for the cheap new strong houses, ; this war was about the broken promises and the criminal mind, 12 mill that the town did not use for their own youth a corruption and an evil one.

Mar 4, 07 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

In copenhagen as in any other city flats are expensive and not enough, the flats you can find are often old and you get entangled into owning or renting this is what destill most of riods ; the lack of jobs, jobs in new technology , architecture must provice.
Æots of housing are at call all over the world, it's time to realise a new way to put things together, one that make a house at a third the cost, four times as strong.

Mar 4, 07 3:11 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Mar 4, 07 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Mar 9, 07 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i like this picture of the galleri silver screen...

Mar 9, 07 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

are you really Felix da Housecat?

silver screen shower scene

Mar 9, 07 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Mar 9, 07 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nOA4vDXexE

Mar 15, 07 5:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: