Archinect
anchor

TV show seeks small, stylish Barcelona apartments

Hadley

Hello!

I am working for a US based production company that is producing a show about small apartments (1,000 sq. ft or under) that have great style and are located in Barcelona, or within a 1 hour drive. I have searched old threads on Barcelona and found a number of great architects in the city, but many of them focus on buildings, bridges, parks etc. I am looking for some Barcelona-based architects who specialize in interior design for apartments/homes.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Apr 26, 06 12:40 pm
Medit

every architect can do interior design for small apartments/houses really... "great style" is only in the eye of the beholder
most architects that have a reputation for being good (or excellent) builders usually have enough sensibility and technical knowledge to know how to design an interior space -both of public and private buildings- .. like Ferrater, or Bonell & Gil, or RCR Arquitectes, Correa & Milà, Dani Freixes, Alfredo Arribas, etc..

just check out the local and int'l starchitects in Barcelona who have an online portfolio and look for their single family housing/private homes sections.. or maybe look for the work of interior designers like Sandra Tarruella and Isabel López..

or look for the finalists and winners of any FAD prize in the category of Interior Design.. Norman Cinnamond was a finalist for a loft design in 2001, Archikubik Arquitectes were finalists the same year for their Flex-House, Emiliano López and Mónica Rivera were finalists in 2002 for the 3,60x20+Pati house and in 2004 for another small house, BOPBAA in 2003 for their Loft M1, etc
also look for rehabilitations in old houses, factories, etc..

Apr 26, 06 4:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: