Archinect
anchor

Good lord

Hasselhoff

So I'm looking around on Google for information about Vierendeel trusses. I was looking for images of the WTC because I guess they were used there. I found this

Apr 17, 06 4:57 pm
orEqual

"sideverts" is a great word.

Apr 17, 06 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
bob_dobbalina

I think I know what you are getting at. It is like a virus, it makes certain forums unreadable. it would be nice if the was an "ignore" function here like there is on some firums.

then you wouldn't have to cringe as you scroll on by it.

Apr 17, 06 5:37 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

UNBELIEVABLE

Apr 17, 06 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
bob_dobbalina

oh believe, it has been going on there for years . . .

Apr 17, 06 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
bob_dobbalina

I didn't know him well (I did a good job at ignoring his posts), but are you insinuating that that's Per? Spreading his evil honeycomb/meshness like an infection throughout the web?

Apr 17, 06 8:05 pm  · 
 · 

oh, I see by bob_dobbalina's link that indeed, it is the Notorius Per Correll.

Apr 17, 06 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
fulcrum

wow

Apr 17, 06 8:11 pm  · 
 · 
grid

hahaha, nice bob_dobbalina. good times.

Apr 17, 06 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

Good Lord indeed ..!!!

I think Per wants to take over the world ...

just when I thought he was cured ... he raises his (....) head again ..

Apr 18, 06 1:36 am  · 
 · 
bigness

by the way, where is he gone?

Apr 18, 06 1:40 am  · 
 · 
manamana

reading through a few of those threads....

one response: "you sad bastard"

per's reply: "at least Im'e happy"

for some reason I found that hilarious.

Apr 18, 06 1:57 am  · 
 · 
khmay

haahh

Apr 18, 06 2:05 am  · 
 · 
garpike

If you want entertainment, Google the name.

Apr 18, 06 2:09 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

first result on yahoo search

http://www.artwanted.com/imageview.cfm?ID=15207

Apr 18, 06 2:31 am  · 
 · 
garpike

I like them symbolic prices. Can I use symbolic money?

Apr 18, 06 2:33 am  · 
 · 
manamana

he also has his own yahoo group.

no wonder his images suck. he spends all his time promoting himself.

Apr 18, 06 2:34 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

the 3d car image is nice...but i cant make out where it is on the shore or on the water ?

http://www.artwanted.com/imageview.cfm?ID=15218

Apr 18, 06 2:36 am  · 
 · 

they kind a grow on yah overtime....;-)

too bad he keeps going in circles cuz his idea ain't all bad. strange...but not all bad at all....

personally i think he isn't even real but a computer program that generates random text as it renders random honeycomb shapes.

that's right...PER could be a performance piece.

Apr 18, 06 2:39 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

Billions of Blue bilous Blistering Barnacles....

The dude is also into naval architecture....( Read msg no3 by 'user114')

http://www.boatforumz.com/ftopic-14251-0.html

Jump , he isnt a bot from the design matrix..this individual is REAL...Oh, the intrigue ! ! ...

Apr 18, 06 2:45 am  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

shit !! .. he's all over the place ...

it's per - attack !!!

Apr 18, 06 2:55 am  · 
 · 
upside

yeah, it would be cool if he was created by a bunch of programers to see if a program could pass as human on forum sites. like essay generating programs that fool journals.

"SCIgen is a program that randomly generates nonsense in the form of computer science research papers, including graphs, figures, and citations. It uses a custom-made context-free grammar to form all elements of the papers.

In 2005, a paper generated by SCIgen, Rooter: A Methodology for the Typical Unification of Access Points and Redundancy, was accepted as a "non-reviewed" paper to the World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (WMSCI 2005), and the authors were invited to speak. The authors of SCIgen described their hoax on their website, and it soon received great publicity when picked up by Slashdot.

WMSCI withdrew their invitation, but the SCIgen team went anyway, renting space in the hotel separately from the conference and delivering a series of randomly generated talks on their own "track."

an example of a randomly generated paragraph:

"Many physicists would agree that, had it not been for congestion control, the evaluation of web browsers might never have occurred. In fact, few hackers worldwide would disagree with the essential unification of voice-over-IP and public/private key pair. In order to solve this riddle, we confirm that SMPs can be made stochastic, cacheable, and interposable."

Apr 18, 06 2:58 am  · 
 · 
colinrichardson

this may have been convered before, but is Per Correll the head clerk (Fuldmægtig) of somethign in greenland? i think this could explain a lot.

link
link

Apr 18, 06 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

there is no spoon

Apr 18, 06 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

what happened to per correl?

Apr 18, 06 7:32 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

wasnt he booted?

Apr 19, 06 11:30 am  · 
 · 
Emerson123

What is happening? I thought we were glad that he wasn't talking anymore. Don't tell me you guys miss him! Careful, he'll come back!

Apr 19, 06 12:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: