Archinect
anchor

Architectural Sheet Numberings

Archichet

In the 10th Ed. Of graphic standards ( i dont own it) there is a list of sheet #'s. Might someone be able to give me the full run down of the architectural sheet numbers...

A-101 site plans....
etc.....

Apr 17, 06 1:44 pm
Archichet

i guess no one knows...thanks for all of the help.

Apr 17, 06 2:31 pm  · 
 · 
MMatt

Dude, you waited all of 45 minutes. This isn't a reference library.

.mm

Apr 17, 06 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
Archichet

thanks matt...i did think that this was a forum to make our lives as architects easier...i so that i thought that...

Apr 17, 06 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

it must be the end of term or the change of season, everybody seems to be developing a massive chip on their shoulders

Apr 17, 06 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
digger

Wow ... talk about your bad case of instant gratification ... had you bothered to use the nifty little search function at the bottom of the "Discussion" page would have revealed the following:

drawing numbering system

drafting standards

Apr 17, 06 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
Rim Joist

I'd like someone here to fix me a cheeseburger...NOW!!!

Apr 17, 06 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

Oops.
Sorry Archichet, my fault.
Through a bit of mis-communication, apparently I was responsible for manning the forums this morning for critical time-sensitive responses to pressing questions but I didn't know until later.
It's that damned Assistant Manager. He changed my shift without letting me know - I totally know he's trying to get me fired.
Now I'm beinhd on the cheeseburgers, shit.

Apr 17, 06 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
Archichet

its good to see everyone has a healthy sence of humor

Apr 17, 06 5:47 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I just had to laugh: Thoughts of working on United States Postal Facilities. The had this system called, "System of Parts." The cure all to end all problems with the postal system, so some thought. We all
used to chuckle, and say "The Postal Standard is there is no Standard." Truth is just about the time you would finish a job the standards would change....and of course you got to go back to design development.

Apr 17, 06 6:38 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: