Archinect
anchor

Grad School Decisions ...

architectonica

Great site! I'm new here...

So I'm having this huge dilemma that I have to resolve by the end of the week. I'd be curious to hear what people think.

If you were accepted at GSD, MIT, Yale, Penn, Columbia and Berkeley, where would you go + why?

I'm leaning toward MIT. (The GSD did not offer any aid, and at 50K a year, I'd be 200K in debt...)

Apr 12, 06 12:45 am
CitySheep

im deciding between Penn, GSD, Yale, and Berkeley. I've narrowed it down to Penn and GSD. I didnt like Yale at the open house, i felt like they kept apologizing for not being harvard...plus, Rudolf aside, I can not imagine spending 3 years in that building.

Apr 12, 06 1:28 am  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

welcome to archinect, architectonica

Apr 12, 06 1:43 am  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

you too citysheep ....

Apr 12, 06 1:52 am  · 
 · 
guiggster

I'm afraid I can't be of any help on this thread because i would never be accepted to all of those schools at the same time.

[small]bastards[/small]

Apr 12, 06 3:38 am  · 
 · 
sharpie.

i remember you've never had difficulty with your portfolio. you could now help people with portfolio questions. cool!

Apr 12, 06 4:37 am  · 
 · 
awol

there are a lot of threads on this already, if you take a look.

what are you looking for? did you go to any of the open houses? impressions? the schools you're looking at are very different.

Apr 12, 06 8:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: