Archinect
anchor

Architectural Programming Advice

JAG

I'm working on a commission to design a new 12,000sf corporate office for a local developer. I have proposed complete Architectural Programming Services; however, I'm a bit light on experience in this area.

Does anyone have any employee questionnaires that they have used for this type of project?

That, or any other collateral/advice is much appreciated.

I'm using Problem Solving, and Programming for Design as guides to craft the process, and have already established a detailed schedule for the next 8 weeks...

Apr 11, 06 4:47 pm
A Center for Ants?

employee questionnares can be deceptive. people often think they need more space when what they really need is better space management. we've always started by trying to establish quality based goals for the occupants. do lots of research on successful and PERTINENT precedents that reflect these goals.

Apr 11, 06 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
JAG

The first two weeks, and work sessions will be focussing on quality faced goals, but this firm is open to having input from each employee (60+). The budget is available to analyze questionairres from all of them, and I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to capture their input.

Do you have suggestions on what type of 'quality based' questions to ask the employees?

Apr 11, 06 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
JAG

Program experience? Anyone?

Apr 11, 06 7:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: