Archinect
anchor

Pass the PMP Exam Guaranteed with Ready Set Pass

ReadySetPass

Increase Value & Marketability. Gain Leverage. Get PMP® certified!
Worldwide, there were 213,858 PMP's in February, 2006. There has been a steady increase in the rate at which new PMP's are being certified; currently in excess of 3,500 new PMP's each month.

Get Your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification today. Visit www.readysetpass.com for your Exam Prep needs. Try out our new online virtual classroom or our Ready Set Pass Guide to passing the PMP Exam.

Apr 9, 06 8:11 pm

"Increase Value & Marketability. Gain Leverage. Get PIMP® certified!
Worldwide, there were 213,858 PIMP's in February, 2006. There has been a steady increase in the rate at which new PIMP's are being certified; currently in excess of 3,500 new PIMP's each month."

Apr 9, 06 8:53 pm  · 
 · 

Yeah, but what I really wanna be is a certified comment spammer. Hook me up with some if that action, please. How can I whore out my humanity and become a robotic tool of marketers?

I think you people deserve to get your free will revoked for acting like that, sucker.

Apr 9, 06 8:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: