Archinect
anchor

criticalMASS

joe

anybody on the board going to this event this thursday/friday at UNCC?
http://www.coa.uncc.edu/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,181/extmode,view/extid,28/

I'm one of the student presenters, and its the first time I have presented on a scale such as this, so I'm pretty anxious about it. anyway, maybe I'll bump into a few of you all there.

Apr 4, 06 10:36 pm
Janosh

Crap. I thought this was going to be another thread about single speeds.

Apr 4, 06 11:10 pm  · 
 · 
joe

ha, naw, trying to keep it on topic I suppose...

Apr 5, 06 2:57 am  · 
 · 

exciting event. moneo's a favorite of mine. i'd make the road trip if i thought i could get out of work. dammit.

Apr 5, 06 7:20 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

I went to UNCC - and I always enjoyed the Critical Mass - but I seriously checked this thread because I thought it was referring to THE Critical Mass.

Apr 5, 06 10:00 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Ohh and throw some Teak on the tablesaw for me. Get Rich Preiss all pissy for me.

Apr 5, 06 10:02 am  · 
 · 

Yup, I thought it was going to be a bike thread too...

Apr 5, 06 10:47 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

SHUT UP ASSHOLE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

This guy Pixelwhore stole my chainring, girlfriend, my dog and my dodge.

:-(

Apr 5, 06 1:26 pm  · 
 · 

Wow I'm good, I wasn't even aware that I stole the girlfirend, dog, and dodge...

Apr 5, 06 2:39 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

"This is a dodge"

Apr 5, 06 2:42 pm  · 
 · 
broccolijet

at least you got the chainring. what's it look like? i picture JohnProlly's chainring having like a skull 'n' crossbones or something else mean-lookin' on it.

<pardon my eavesdropping>

Apr 5, 06 2:46 pm  · 
 · 

nope, but it does accept cranks with both the 110mm and 130mm bolt spacing... I'm not hating, as I'm sporting the same.

Apr 5, 06 2:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: