Archinect
anchor

Architectural Studio experiences

jasmin

Can you share your architectural studio experience esp. the method of beginning to an architectural project at school? Do you have any Arch. Prof that you appreciate his or her teaching, insights or method so that you somehow use it always while designing? Or believe in a studio teaching that a person must be alone in order to find his or her own method?

Apr 4, 06 2:50 pm
mdler

drink and draft

Apr 4, 06 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
cmu268

friends dont let friends drink and draft.....

i love the studio atmosphere, as long as you have the right types of people around you working. it's especially tough when you have people fooling around and not working, as opposed to being in a studio full of people making some great architecture. I think you need a mix of working alone and working with your peers

Apr 4, 06 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
siggers

learn from the mistakes and successes of the other students - learn them all well enough, and kick ass... Now being a good architect, that is more complicated I think!

Apr 4, 06 4:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: