Archinect
anchor

Stupid time change

Hasselhoff

I forgot about the time change last night. I was rocking out on my guitar at 1:45 am, then looked at my computer and it was 3:20 am and was like "DAMN!" Then noticed my other clock said 2:20 and remembered. So now it's 11/12 and I need to go do some work. Always behind. I should be some kind of Hobbit like creature with a stop watch running around talking about being behind because all I do it wail on my axe and post on Archinect. Brad, git down here and do my surface/effects so I can work on studio. OOOH, I have to take portraits for photo, I bet I'd get an A if I had a famous dude instead of 72 exposures of people at their desks.

Apr 2, 06 12:07 pm
abracadabra

thanks H. i didn't know.

Apr 2, 06 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i set my clock ahead on friday afternoon at four thirty...

Apr 2, 06 12:19 pm  · 
 · 
some person

I wonder if our Indiana Archinect contingent sought the services of this entrepreneurial teen

Apr 2, 06 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

What? They took away 'Stupid Time'.?

Now, instead of waking up @ 4am to call my wife, I've gotta do it @ friggin' 3am!!!! (5hrs instead of 6hr difference from Africa to ATL)

Apr 2, 06 1:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: