Archinect
anchor

ZGF/LA

citizen

Who works/has worked at ZGF in Los Angeles? How do you like it? The culture, work, operations, people?

Apr 1, 06 11:17 am
Alan Loomis

I am presently working with ZGF/LA on urban design projects. I've got nothing but positive reviews for the work and the staff - its been great fun. I can't speak to their architectural practice, however.

Apr 1, 06 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

Alan- it's good to find out where you landed post MPA. I never understood how you fit into the CNU crowd with your interests so clearly articulated on deliriousLA. Best luck with the new gig!

Apr 1, 06 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
Alan Loomis

treekiller - thanks for the comments; but to clarify: I am not working for ZGF, but rather I am their client in so far as I am managing their contract and work with the City of Glendale in my (post MPA) capacity as the City's Urban Designer.

Apr 2, 06 4:04 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

A- It's good to know archinect has a freind in Glendale. I appreciate the clarification, and once again congrats on the change of scenery.

Apr 2, 06 7:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: