Archinect
anchor

Joep Van Lieshout

just me

Anyone know Joep Van Lieshout's work, what do you all think of him? is his work actualy architecture?

his website: www.ateliervanlieshout.com

Icon magazine interew: www.icon-magazine.co.uk/issues/029/lieshout.htm

Mar 31, 06 11:13 am

Ja, ja, das ist der Arkitektur!

Natürlich!

Mar 31, 06 11:40 am  · 
 · 
vinatieri

"Vomit Trio" is my favorite piece.

I think we should all join the AVL free state.

Mar 31, 06 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
just me

yes, we should join the AVL state!!

I can be King!! and Joep Van Lieshout can be the Queen

Apr 1, 06 4:51 am  · 
 · 
Shambloks

AVL fucking rocks! They've been a guiding light througout my degree... Is what they do architecture? Not strictly speaking, they're in the art game really. But for me it is architecture. Sadly, the work they do now has moved away from the trailers etc and are focusing on other media, although I wish they'd go back to their architectural output.
I've been lucky enough to work there as an intern for a few weeks last summer, and it was coool.
They espouse a certain lifestyle and attitude, which I suppose is a fairly thought-through Fuck You to many aspects of modern society, while still milking it. And its hilarious.

Apr 1, 06 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
Shambloks

AVL fucking rocks! They've been a guiding light througout my degree... Is what they do architecture? Not strictly speaking, they're in the art game really. But for me it is architecture. Sadly, the work they do now has moved away from the trailers etc and are focusing on other media, although I wish they'd go back to their architectural output.
I've been lucky enough to work there as an intern for a few weeks last summer, and it was coool.
They espouse a certain lifestyle and attitude, which I suppose is a fairly thought-through Fuck You to many aspects of modern society, while still milking it. And its hilarious.

Apr 1, 06 3:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: