Archinect
anchor

Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct II vs. Gouging Own Eyes with Rusty Screwdriver

thenewold

Is it me or is she just really old and disturbing as an on-screen shag ?

Mar 28, 06 11:22 pm
Apurimac

i dunno, i thought the trailer was kinda sexy, nice to see a Spyker C8 in a movie, not to mention the fact that 30 St. Mary Axe (Swiss Re) is all over that trailer. I hope we are talking abou the right trailer. Sharon Stone could afford to be a bit less creepy though, she does seem to be getting on in age.

Mar 29, 06 12:42 am  · 
 · 
manamana

I think the movie is going to be a 2 hour ad for her plastic surgeon.

Mar 29, 06 12:46 am  · 
 · 
jetcetera

Age isn't really the issue...She just doesn't have the charisma to pull it off. Gena Rollins in 'Gloria' was believable, Demi in 'G.I. Jane' was (somewhat) believable. Cocky chicks are not sexy. 'Bassic Instink' methinks...

Mar 29, 06 12:57 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

gouge away!

Mar 29, 06 7:08 am  · 
 · 
trace™

BI 1 was an excellent flick, imho. She was hot then and she's hot now. Just because she's old doesnt' discredit that. Personally, I think that if I didn't know she was old, I'd be much more appreciative.

I can't say I am anxious to see it (rarely am I anxious to see a flick, as 99% usually suck or are not worth paying to see), but I had no idea about the first one either.

Will she be at all like the first one is the big question. She got $300k for the first one, Micheal Douglas got $2million. Bet she's making a tad more this time around, but enough to do the things she did to get where she is today?

Mar 29, 06 11:28 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Oh my god. Somone hand me the rusty screwdriver, quick!!!!!!

As per usual I am drafting while my husband watches The Daily Show across the room. To my horror Sharon Stone is the guest. Oh my god, she is so stupid she makes me wince in pain. Jeez.

Mar 30, 06 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
babs

i've never really been much intrigued by ms. stone ... even in bi-1 ... but, i suppose age is a relative thing ... she's 48 years old ... there are tons of male actors that age and older we don't consider to be particularly old ... looks to me like we've rolled out the old "double standard"

however, i do tend to agree with LB that ms. stone isn't very bright and she's hyper-ambitious ... i don't find her appealing, but it's not because of her age

Mar 31, 06 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
thenewold

> she's not a 'natural' 48 yr old woman though. I could be wrong but she looks as if a handful of plastic surgeons and surgeries have 'pimped' the crap out of her face, breasts, and stomach/butt area. if she looks like an unnatural freak because she tried to retard the aging process, she deserves full ripping-on.

Mar 31, 06 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

yeah but i betcha all went out to the gap and bought that shirt that she wore to the oscars...

no wonder i cancelled my subscription

Mar 31, 06 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
enzo76

I dunno, is there a fast foward button in the theater?

Mar 31, 06 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

"Is it me or is she just really old and disturbing as an on-screen shag ?"

older women don't have sex, or shouldnt be seen having sex. is that your point? neanderthals turn me on, big cocks and clits.

Apr 1, 06 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
thenewold

'older women don't have sex, or shouldnt be seen having sex. is that your point? neanderthals turn me on, big cocks and clits.'

nothing of the sort. of course older people should knock it down as often as they like. my 'point' is that she appears to have remade herself in plastic in an attempt to retard the aging process. additionally, as someone else pointed out, from the daily show outing, she appears to be a near total idiot.

the only person pushing cliches is you ms. whore.

Apr 1, 06 3:35 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

"Is it me or is she just really old and disturbing as an on-screen shag ?"

Apr 1, 06 4:02 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

"Is it me or is she just really old "

please accuse me of taking the words out of their context.please...

Apr 1, 06 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I think she might be the mother of Sharon Stone, then again maybe she is her mentor. [img]http://www.azcentral.com/ent/calendar/pics/0120rivers-autosized141.jpg[img]

Apr 1, 06 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

You may know her a Joan

Apr 1, 06 7:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: