Archinect
anchor

When a stranger calls again....

Ok, I have to find out who designed the house in the movie.

I saw the movie last night and I am in love with it.

Come people please help me out, lol

Thanks

Feb 18, 06 12:18 pm
salparadi

As far as I can find...

The House measures 11,000 square feet and was designed by Jon Gay Steele. The interior was built in six weeks, and the exterior was built in five weeks. The interior sat on a stage at Culver Studios stage and the exterior rested on a lake in Franklin Canyon in Los Angeles, a state park, which was meant to double as Colorado.

There is a great deal more info about the movie and the origin of the house at the following link. It appears it is not a real house.

http://www.cinemareview.com/production.asp?prodid=3294

Feb 18, 06 12:26 pm  · 
 · 

Well thank you for the info.

I am depressed now finding out that is not a real house.

Feb 18, 06 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

its really a shipping container...

Feb 18, 06 12:41 pm  · 
 · 

haha, lol

Feb 18, 06 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

we should all move to the country, i think middle of nebraska and live in shipping containers. we could have camp fires and drink kool-aid. it would be glorious.

Feb 18, 06 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Post......Corn Whiskey.....way better than kool-aid....

Feb 18, 06 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
wood_

Check out firewall with harrison ford. The wife of the character he plays is an architect; she "designed" the house her family lives in. It's quite intriguing - much better than "when a stranger calls" in my opinion.

Feb 18, 06 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
sporadic supernova

OHHH ...I was gonna say .. "hang up"!!

Feb 19, 06 1:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: