Archinect
anchor

Harry Whittington Coverup!

MysteryMan

While I try to be a good Amerikan overseas & defend us left-n-right vs. all of these foreigners, like South Africans & Britainians, the Pres. Cheney story surfaces this week. Talk about ruinin' all of my progress in making these Euro-goons & Euro-goon wannabes understand that we Americanos come in peace! Anyway, here's what
them fer-ners think happened:

From the local newspaper: The "Angolan Revolutionary Ledger of the Glorious Revolution of 4 February in Which We Kicked the Portuguese Out", or as we call it 'round here, ARLGR-4-FWWKPO:

Reports have surfaced that the man who spoke at the Texas hospital news conference last week was
actually a Saudi prince who was in the hospital undergoing cosmetic surgery. Sources say that
Prince Ali bin Rashid was to face arrest by te U.S. due to Al Qeada ties & had been sheltered in
a barn in Crawford, Texas pending a scheduled surgery to alter his appearance. Due to a deal w/
vice) Presidint Cheney, the prince's cosmetic surgery was altered to resemble the corpse of Harry Whittington, the man who was shot last week by (vice) Presidint-e Cheney. Whittington,
is alledged to have passed away on Wednsday, but had been put on ice & preserved long enough to
have CATIA technicians from architect Frank Gehry's office go in & scan Whittington's features for
surgeons from NASA's Facial Operations Control Center (FOCC) in Beverly Hills, CA.

After the press conference, bin Rashid is said to be recovering in a room facing east. (vice) Cheney had no comment through his spokesman, George W. Bush.

Feb 18, 06 1:56 am
b3tadine[sutures]

funny shit MM, how's Africa?

Feb 18, 06 7:31 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

did he get frank gehry's face??? poor bastard...

Feb 18, 06 10:00 am  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

The first time I viewed this thread, the google ad was for the "The Best Nose In New York" plastic surgery center with an image of a vaguely middle eastern looking man (terrorist, obviously), being transormed via rhinoplasty into a more innocuous (Anglo) version.

The link (if it still works -- I'm not sure how google generates them).

Feb 18, 06 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

MysteryMan, what a brilliant way for our far-flung desperado to resurface! So nice to hear you are still alive, albeit now struggling with an utterly insane rumor about your (insecure) homeland.

Or wait, maybe there's something to this story? Has anyone ever seen Whittington and bin Rashid in the same room?!?

Feb 18, 06 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

is it legal to get plastic surgery that would make you look like a terrorist or a famous tyrant of the past??? i mean would a surgeon make me look like stalin or hitler or idi amin??? i wonder cuz i think i must look like mussolini as i have been often called douchebag...

Feb 18, 06 4:12 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

vado you are no d-bag.

Also I had no idea MysteryMan was in Africa. That's super cool.

The best part of this whole thing was on the Daily Show immediately following the "peppering". Rob Corddry said that "even knowing what he knows now, the Vice President is still confident that he should have shot Mr. Whittington in the face." Direct reference to the Iraq war business....look it up on Comedy Central's web site. Good stuff.

Feb 18, 06 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech

Dont look it up just hit on this link for all the Comedy Central stuff:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/com_tds_dead-eye_dick_060213a.wmv

Feb 19, 06 2:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: