Archinect
anchor

WOOHOO

Hasselhoff

Yeah baby! Going to see Henry Rollins this Saturday. 3rd time. WOO! If you ever get the chance and like anger and swearing, go.

Feb 13, 06 4:24 pm
garpike

Poems, speaking, or singing?

Feb 13, 06 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
southpole

this guy is awesome

Feb 13, 06 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Speaking. 3 hours, no drink of water.

Feb 13, 06 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Cool! I missed a chance back in '95. Couldn't hack the $40.

Feb 13, 06 5:55 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

I've seen him speak before. Very cool.

Feb 13, 06 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
upside

met the man last week. he came down for the 'big day out' festival. about 30 bands, headlined by iggy and the stooges and the white stripes. usually about 35,000. our only chance to see big bands in isolated perth.

saw henry do his spoken word in the afternoon, then ran down to the main stage got right on the front barrier for iggy. rollins was right at the side of the stage goin nuts. a few songs in iggy starts calling people up on stage so i jumped the barrier, got up on stage with about 15 others, danced around with iggy then ran over to rollins and tex perkins at the side, shook their hands before the bouncer threw me off.

i still havent washed my hand yet.

Feb 13, 06 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Sweet. I talked to his agent while dropping a deuce. I was trying to get him to talk at my undergrad and his agent called. Some girl answered my phone and brought it into the bathroom. Totally random. I said "Hold on a second." When I got back on the phone the guy was just like "uhhhh ok?"

Feb 13, 06 9:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: