Archinect
anchor

Architectural Terracotta Manufacturer/Supplier in US

noel

Does anybody know any arch terracotta manuf./supplier in the US, prefereably in the west coast (Northwest)? The only decent one I could fine is NBK Keramik but they are based in Europe and their US rep is in MA.
Any lead would be greatly appreciated! Muchas Gracias!!

Feb 9, 06 11:18 am
dml955i
www.ludowici.com

Feb 9, 06 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
noel

Thanks for the info.
Perhaps I should've mentioned that I'm looking specifically for exterior wall veneer/panelling system application, kinda like what Renzo Piano used on his Postdamer Platz projects.
But thanks anyway :)

Feb 9, 06 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
chem

boston valley terracotta

Feb 9, 06 5:20 pm  · 
 · 
brooklynboy

try terreal. they're french, but they have US sales reps. not sure if they're in the northwest. I'm working with them on a project in Harlem.

Feb 9, 06 9:38 pm  · 
 · 
noel

Thanks for the response, fellas.

Brooklynboy, how do you like terreal? How big is the project you are working on? My project is a remodel of existing shopping center facade and will not use a whole lot of terracotta tiles.

Thanks again

Feb 10, 06 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
rothko67

try this [url=http://www.terreal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/FacadeFlow/index.html]TerrealFacade
or this one [url=http://www.claddingcorp.com/default.asp]Cladding Corp, which is based in Florida, I think.

This is my first time posting links here, so I hope those work.

Feb 10, 06 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
rothko67

nope. didn't work.

Feb 10, 06 7:37 pm  · 
 · 
rothko67

I can also give you the rep's info if you want. He based in Southern Cal.

Feb 10, 06 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
noel

Rothko,
Rep for CladdingCorp? Please do!!
Thanks!

Feb 10, 06 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
rothko67

Noel,
Here's what I have. I'm assuming that this guy is still a rep for Cladding Corp. I haven't talked with him in a little over a year, but give it shot. Hope that helps.

Scott Jawor
Principal
the Servitium Products Group
610 Anchor Way
Carlsbad, CA 92008
P (760) 434-5567
F (760) 434-5568
Email [email protected]

Feb 10, 06 8:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: