Archinect
anchor

hat strikes me here....

skunst

OK But what strikes me is that behind all the talking here ...there is a question , how to behave , not to miss the boat , to be independent in a complex situation .conformism against independence . There is a discussion to wear a tie or not strikes me as idiotic , The complaining about the ours one makes sounds a, bit crazy .
I understand that the risk of ending up at an offce of some mediocer architect must be frightening to all of you .
But first of all this is a great place to exchange ideas .
I could easily be independent locking myself up for 23 years in my sculpturestudio . I could make what I wanted and nobody needed to live in my sculptures.
Whats good about you is that you are interrested in the social aspects of architecture , and not only in the icons of modern architecture .
although secretly maybe all of you want to be a genius in one big gesture .
Skunst : a litle oy of 49 years old , not dead yet and at the moment obsessed by architecture .

Feb 3, 06 3:06 pm
job job

kunstwollen,

welcome

maybe take it a little slow in the beginning....
[you're firing off both pistols like speedy gonzalez]

Feb 3, 06 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
skunst

you are right snowi , but I have not much time left (joke)but I will slow down in the interrest of this beautiful forum.

Feb 3, 06 3:32 pm  · 
 · 
southpole

I am also green to the forum, and trying to purchase some entries on the black market from abra-
Regarding the topics found here, diversity is good; the topic of a tie is completely relevant in my book to architecture. Ties are a symbolic portrait of what the world views a a successful “Professional” they also depict a personal stand, I know an architect that only wears white shirts and black ties, another (which I like much better) refuse to even have a shirt with a collar, so a tie is completely out. The issue of a garment is completely tectonic to me.
In the past few week there have been very thoughtful ideas given with respect to framing details and other technical issues. Help is always available, but no free.
Working on my own, this forum is my coffee and water cooler talk. What can I say I like my coffee strong.

Feb 3, 06 3:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: