Archinect
anchor

Anyone know tricks to obtaining software?

jumpy

help

Feb 3, 06 10:49 am
el jeffe

full public liability insurance, so go for it!

Feb 3, 06 11:12 am  · 
 · 
job job

as a fan of the child of light and grace, i can sadly inform you that this delicate data-piracy issue shows up every equinox, and with the same results. it is an illegal activity, and won't be talked about, and won't be talked about.
one elliptical trajectory may be a haven of scholastic endeavors where you may supplicate your needs hint hint say no more.

be well

Feb 3, 06 11:15 am  · 
 · 
job job

or just buy it. one salient reason is access to tech support, which is not a small thing. ever try to troubleshoot dodgy installs? days will be lost with much gnashing of teefers

Feb 3, 06 11:19 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Seriously. Academic discounts rule. $100 for Rhino? $380 for CS2? I know people that try to install bootlegs and have so much trouble with it leaving goop in the registry, corrupting other files etc. If you are a student, academicsuperstore.com.

Feb 3, 06 11:26 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

photoshop you can get a free trial for 30 days.

Feb 3, 06 11:30 am  · 
 · 
impalajunkie

there seems to be a lot on Pirate Bay
(google)

Feb 3, 06 12:18 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

::cough:: emule or edonkey clients ::cough::

Feb 3, 06 12:19 pm  · 
 · 
ooooo

limewire

Feb 10, 06 10:59 am  · 
 · 
job job

pooballs

is this a contest for best word kenning?

good name for practice: chugnuts design

Feb 10, 06 11:42 am  · 
 · 
momentum

my brother is still a student, and when he graduates college, my sister will then be in college. i've got the student discount hookup for like the next 8 years. thats my trick. the real trick is making money for which to buy software.

*disclamer: i don't use this software for making money. i just use it for personal stuff which i make no money on.

Feb 10, 06 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
Pacific

sorry, but recent reforms to the patriot act prohibit me from divulging that information.

Feb 10, 06 4:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: