Archinect
anchor

Training????

myself

What should do a student of architecture to obtain a training of work in a study in the united states? ...............Any requirements?

Feb 1, 06 10:24 am
Living in Gin

Learning English would be a good start.

Feb 1, 06 10:38 am  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

bahhhh hahahahahah - wow.

Feb 1, 06 10:50 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

hey dudes..that was very mean..cmon yaar help him out.

Feb 1, 06 10:53 am  · 
 · 
stephanie

it was mean, but it was kind of funny too...

but what kind of response do you give to such a vauge and often asked question?

it's not really worth answering without any relevant background info on the question poser.

Feb 1, 06 11:05 am  · 
 · 
Nvee

nevermore...u indian too. where from?
Sorry 'myself' am using ur thread space for personal comm.

Feb 1, 06 11:22 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

haa yaar......boombai !

Feb 1, 06 11:27 am  · 
 · 
whistler

Not so mean everytime I post a new job opportunity, I get a ton of foreign applications that clearly haven't read the job requirements and they still apply...its totally brutal.

Feb 1, 06 11:47 am  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Sorry for the harsh response, but I've spent too many hours of my life editing general notes written by people who have the English literacy skills of a retarted aardvark.

Feb 1, 06 11:55 am  · 
 · 
pinstripeprincess

you have to admit though that when everyone read that post i'm sure they thought it. living in gin just said it.

Feb 1, 06 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
BlueGoose
Careers in Architecture

Despite all of the fun being poked above, one of the categories listed at this webpage is: "Learn communication skills: Writing, speaking, freehand drawing"

Feb 1, 06 1:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: