Archinect
anchor

looking for graphic designer...

FormuLA

attempting to finally pull some of the work together to submit a proposal to publishers, most likely on our drawings.

looking for a graphic designer that is sensitive to the nature of our work:

www.fotolog.net/formula

www.form-uLA.net

and one that is hungry enough to put some sweat equity in, as we are, to get the project inked.

please email me:

[email protected]

if you are interested, or know someone who might be.

i know this is a unique request, but we have had enough requests to publish to initiate the fire...

thanx for any help to be given...

Jan 25, 06 3:23 pm
post-neorealcrapismist

i am a fancy graphic lover...if that helps you out.

Jan 25, 06 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
FormuLA

sure, I don't either...hence one of the reasons for harvesting the text that goes with the projects/images.

Jan 25, 06 5:04 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

Surprised that you guys aren't wanting to do it in-house?

Jan 25, 06 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
FormuLA

well.... a man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client...

too seductive of a project to get in and micro-mangae, then never get the thing out.. plus, we are not graphic designers [we just play them on TV].

i'd rather collaborate with someone who actually knows what they are doing...
want to do it, for sure, but then it would never get done...

Jan 25, 06 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
ret

i love your work

Jan 25, 06 6:56 pm  · 
 · 

God I would love to do this... I'm thinking of switching over to graphic design, but am not even anywhere near completing my first project (pro bono for family). Damn. Any way you'd take a chance on a young hopeful?

Jan 26, 06 12:49 am  · 
 · 
FormuLA

i appreciate the outpouring of good wishes and response i've gotten so far from everyone...

i'm open to talk to anyone with talent, passion, "experience", comittment and hunger. please email me and let's talk.

also looking for a web designer- may or may not tie in with book, if anybody is specialized in such...

thanx again!

Jan 26, 06 12:51 am  · 
 · 

mekzu?

no help with the graphic designer but am enjoyin the crazy kitchen. you built it yourself? the rest is over my hed, sadly.

Jan 26, 06 4:32 am  · 
 · 
job job

i'm guessing you've placed your request on graphic designer sites?

good seeing people pull themselves up - good luck

Jan 26, 06 7:49 am  · 
 · 
general acres

just sent an email to you

Jan 26, 06 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
IADR

Very interesting stuff!!

Jan 26, 06 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
FormuLA

thanx!

Jan 29, 06 12:47 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: