Archinect
anchor

UPDATE: Transfer Portfolio

Znaika

Here is the updated version of my draft. Please, if you can, give me your comments. This is only my second year in a junior college, so the work is not nearly as good as some work that I have seen here. 

http://issuu.com/yblyashenko/docs/portfolio 

Thank you for your time. 

Dec 20, 11 1:39 am
derekmc825

Hey i really like your format/color pallet. Your layout is great and pleasing to the eye, good job. I think "front back" should be omitted on page 15 and I'm not a fan of the overlaid floorplan on pg 26-27. Other than that it looks really nice.

Btw where are you applying?

Dec 20, 11 2:03 am  · 
 · 
Znaika

derekmc825- Thank you for your comments. Do you think its already self-explanatory and thus I wouldn't need to label "front" and "back"? 

I'm going to give a shot at Cooper Union, but I don't have my hopes up high. But UCB is the school I am trying to transfer into. 

Dec 20, 11 2:29 am  · 
 · 
derekmc825

ya i think its self explanatory and it kinda throws of the gird/margins with "front" and "back". nice both are good schools...i transferred to cal poly slo a year ago.

Dec 20, 11 2:41 am  · 
 · 
Znaika

That's awesome. You already have good work to show. Btw, what binding are you using for your portfolio? I'm tired of the spirals. 

Dec 20, 11 3:17 am  · 
 · 
derekmc825

Im thinking about printing it and having it softcover book bound...but i need to find a cheaper solution/mass production. spiral bound is alright but i would rather have something more unique. idk what tho

Dec 20, 11 5:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: