Archinect
anchor

Many Job opportunities

duke19_98

My large corporate firm is hiring in Baltimore MD. Email me if you're interested.

Jan 13, 06 2:38 pm
comb

so ... i figure one of two things is happening here ... a) you're overworked and you're trying to drum up some help back there in the studio, or b) the firm pays you a commission for all referrals who are hired

Jan 13, 06 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

or maybe he's just being nice and wants to share the pain of working in a "large corporate firm" with all of us.

man, even defining an Architect's office a "firm" sends shivers down my spine.

Jan 13, 06 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
ochona

RTKL?

Jan 13, 06 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
quizzical

ya think ?

Jan 13, 06 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

you guys are silly

Jan 13, 06 6:57 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

Maybe his firm is hiring and he wants to let people know about it. Jeez.

Jan 14, 06 1:29 am  · 
 · 
bigness

you're right janosh, i was just kidding, kudos to the guy for sharing.
yet, lately i've been developing a dislike for anything that is big, corporative and multinational.
global capitalism sucks ass.
we should all go back to being small and local!

Jan 14, 06 9:42 am  · 
 · 
stone

i think the issue relates to the purpose of this forum -- if it's to share or discuss, that's okay -- when it's self-serving and commercial, folks tend to pounce

this looks self-serving -- i think the pouncing is deserved

heck -- i suspect every firm represented here is hiring now -- do you really want "discussions" to turn into a career center with nothing but job postings ?

Jan 14, 06 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
bigness

well, cmon stone, that's hardly going to happen because of one post.
i just though that it was funny the way he took the time to describe his firm, rather than just posting a link to the website.

Jan 14, 06 4:04 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

stone, given the fact that bfrels has 400+ posts, i would have to say that this is not spam, but the good intentions of a fellow member. if knowing bfrels helps to get someone a job then good for them.

Jan 14, 06 6:25 pm  · 
 · 

this would be more appropriately posted to the jobs section.

Jan 14, 06 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

this is obviously a ruse to coerce ideal archinecters to take jobs that actually pay a salary and benefits in an building that actually has heat! damn you! you sellouts!!!

Jan 14, 06 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
Olivera

ok guys, maybe the man mean't best. By proving so, hi could hire me
since i'm desperatly trying to find a job as an architect! i'm from Belgrade, Serbia. Lets see how far hi wishes to go!
Big kiss to all
the colleages
all over from
Olena

Jan 31, 06 11:22 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: