Archinect
anchor

Anybody here know anything about this firm ?

distant
DesignWorkshop

They're a Land Planning / Urban Design / Landscape Architecture firm that one of our clients has started using.

Dec 20, 05 5:21 pm
sporadic supernova

Hey ... not a bad portfolio. not too flashy but not boring either.

i havent checked out all of them .. from what i saw, they're quite decent.

never heard of them tho, must be coz i'm from the other side of the world .

Dec 21, 05 3:21 am  · 
 · 
contrivium

Yes, I have work with then in particular Terall B. out of the Park City Office in Utah on a large mix used project, very talented individual extremely sensitive to the architectural concepts we were working on, He provided great insight into the connections of interior and exterior space among other things
Good to work with.

Dec 21, 05 11:36 am  · 
 · 
el jeffe

they are staffed with talented people; i've heard that internally it gets pretty cut-throat.

Dec 21, 05 11:38 am  · 
 · 
whistler

They've been around for a while and have a great client list but haven't heard a lot from them up this way for a while.

Dec 21, 05 11:57 am  · 
 · 
digger

our firm had some contact with them out of their Asheville, NC office ... this was in connection with some work being done on the grounds of Biltmore House ... as a general reputation, they seem solid. however, i don't have much more information than that to share

Dec 26, 05 2:56 pm  · 
 · 
and/or

I haven't had the chance to work with them, but from the name, you can bet their work is outrageously unique.

Dec 27, 05 1:46 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: