Archinect
anchor

Teaser Page?

n_

I am applying for my first job and I sent away my resume with my cover letter. I few firms would like to see some samples. I know I should throw together a Teaser page for them. How many projects should I include? I was just thinking about 2 projects (probably 4 images total) on one page, very little text. Is that enough?

Dec 14, 05 2:09 am
rayray

even one is good - whatever it is make sure that it's your strongest images / project(s) - quality over quantity in this case for sure.....looked at thousands of these in the day, needs to capture the person who is entrenched in the daily flow of work. good luck

Dec 14, 05 7:10 am  · 
 · 
DoYouWantCoffee

This is also one of the benifits of having [just a small] online portfolio. In any future emails, letters, etc. you can put the link in the signature and even make it a hyperlink, so victums are always a click away from your graphical presence.

You can go crazy with flash and Html, but I have seen friends do nice things with a splash page, resume in pdf, and three linked single-page teasers in .pdf.

Dec 14, 05 1:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: