Archinect
anchor

New York apartment

SV

I am going to be in New York beginning in January for an internship, and I need a place to stay. I figure this is as good a place as any to start. A sublet or something more permanent, it dosen't matter.

I am 27, in grad school, from Canada and can afford up to $900 USD/month. Email me if you have anything available. Any advice would also be helpful. Thanks.

Dec 13, 05 11:13 am
Craigs List
Dec 13, 05 11:17 am  · 
 · 
SV

Thanks, I have been looking, but the sheer number of ads is a little daunting. Are apartments typically rented quickly, or is it best to start looking now for January?

Dec 13, 05 11:21 am  · 
 · 
badass japanese cookie

greenpoint

Dec 13, 05 5:16 pm  · 
 · 

put me on this list for the end of march

Feb 10, 06 3:32 pm  · 
 · 
dtowntitan

greenpoint? what is that? anybody know of any good apartment complexes that you can get a 1 bedroom for under 2000? preferably in Queens or Manhattan.

Feb 10, 06 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
tagalong

Look into Long Island City, excellent public transportation into Manhattan and just across the east river. Closer to midtown than the financial district actually. The rent there hasn't been inflated yet.

Feb 11, 06 10:30 am  · 
 · 
iterati

Live in Bridgeport and take the Metro North.

Feb 11, 06 11:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: