Archinect
anchor

Portfolio experience trading

Lud

Guys & girls! Since we all need it to show to our future contractors/clients, why don't we share some portfolio design with each others? Since archinect also has a job posting directory, it could be interesting for someone who seeks for an architect to take a look at the folios, by that way also, the newcomers (and others like me) could see how a folio can be designed.What U and the guys from archinect think about it!?

Nov 21, 05 10:58 am
Ms Beary

I would share, I have gotten lots of compliments from employers on the layouts (as well as the work).
It would take me some work to get it into web page form though. And I would like it diconnnected from my archinect name though because my real name is on evey page. I don't want potential employers doing a little exploring in these threads to find more out about me...

There are issues of plagarism, there are many people out there who will just plain rip off stuff. But that is life I suppose.

Nov 21, 05 11:07 am  · 
 · 
Lud

Straw I understand what U mean, but has u said U get compliments from all, so it could be good for the newones to take a peek. I will share mine as well although i wanted to see some from other persons, 'cauze i just did mine by my own design. I have mine in .ppt which is a little bit big, but with the help from the Archinecters probably it could do.

Nov 21, 05 11:25 am  · 
 · 
Lud

HEY GUYS, LET'S SHARE OUR FOLIOS!!! SHOW UP YOUR STUFF!

Nov 22, 05 9:44 am  · 
 · 
ret

My portfolio sucks big time man, i would be too embarrased, even though its a pseudo me. Sorry.

Nov 22, 05 2:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: