Archinect
anchor

boys and girls and somewhere inbetween

johndevlin

sexual pleasure between a man and a woman is a biological ploy to get the species to reproduce. In other words it is just a means to an end. In homosex, it is just an end in itself, there being no procreation. Love and adoration of the other is the only fruit of this union. I suggest CDW couple with a woman: she might find it more elevating than having a 'male' refridgerator grind itself on top of her for 20 minutes...

Nov 9, 05 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

i never said i was a woman to begin with. so much assumption and pigeon holing. and he wasn't a fridge, he was a very good fuck actually.

Nov 9, 05 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

and its not about me as a person. i think a few posts were intelligent enough to bypass me altogether. authorship-centricism is at stake here as well (in the same way being on top has nothing to do with domination).

Nov 9, 05 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech

YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN!!!
wow the plot thickens.

Nov 9, 05 12:52 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Yes, if CDW isn't a woman this thread just got a whole lot more intriguing.

Anyone else do that brain-sex test thing? I found it to be very stimulating, and it makes a lot of interesting points regarding what male brains are v. female brains. I got a 0 by the way, which I guess means I have a very balanced brain. I, however, was most concerned with how many I got right. I love fun tests. I think I'll go back to the one about which profession I should have been instead of what I am again...

Nov 9, 05 12:58 pm  · 
 · 

"pigeon holing" -- yep, that's how I describe the cellardoor whore sex.

http://plot.dk thickens.

CDW isn't even an architect.

Nov 9, 05 12:59 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech

CDW, even if you are not a woman....
still try to have sex with one, maybe you will solve your issues.

Nov 9, 05 1:02 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

i am a twisted sexless creature

Nov 9, 05 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
ether

25 female brain here. sweet, maybe i can go fuck myself.

Nov 9, 05 2:16 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski
women

abusing men

Nov 9, 05 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
Elimelech
http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=13

Are men necessary?
I know I AM!!!!

Anyway a smart look at feminism and culture today.

Nov 9, 05 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
nathaniel
PLEASURE.

We spend our lives searching for PLEASURE, sex is the most basic form, chocolate comes a close second. Drop macho man and DP a twix, scream oh henry, do the three musketeers or fill yourself with mr big - chocolate never tasted so good.

Nov 10, 05 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
e909

chrissie hynde was 'men sucks?'

no potbelly. no sports. not femme stupid. not macho stupid. no drugs (beer, pcp, and so on).

Nov 18, 05 4:13 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff
A real man...woman...man...woman?
Nov 18, 05 9:49 am  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

hey now. nsfw.

Nov 18, 05 10:08 am  · 
 · 
Josh Emig

I have to say that I am one of the more open-minded people I know regarding the disruption of dominant gender paradigms and I'm friends with a FTM transexual, but seeing buck angel, uh ... doing it, just messes with my head a bit. Something in my brain just kind of short-circuits, like when someone posted the image of the woman with two eyes, two mouths, and one nose. I'm not judging; in fact there is something so hardcore about such a radical transformation, you have to on some level be in awe ("You have your nipple pierced? Yeah, well I used to be a girl"). At the same time, as much as I rationalize and intellectualize, there is something in me that just kind of starts to twitch and go "n... n... no," like the hitchhiker guy in There's Something About Mary.

Nov 18, 05 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

sex is love

Nov 18, 05 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
driftwood

Y'all lost me at "a few days ago..."

But I did rate a 50 on the female side of things...

Nov 18, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
Michiel van Raaij

Cellardoor Whore, I'm curious about how you look, who you are. Why not post some pictures? : ) or refer to a MySpace profile...

I tried e-mailing you, but that's cleverly sabotaged... where are you hiding from... men? Are you just able to talk about sex anonymously?

And I wonder: is sex with an architect better than sex with other men?

There are probably better fucks available, but on a Technical University being an architect is a pre. Girls love the arragant architectural students, although they still think their arrogance is a bit misplaced...

Just my experience.

Mar 4, 06 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

what? why not what? i don't get you sorry. i dont like cronenberg but he should have made a movie about an architect not greenaway. that might supply you with more content as answer..dunno

Mar 4, 06 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
Michiel van Raaij

Why not link your Archinect-profile to some pictures of you...?

Mar 4, 06 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

i dont like your surname, i can't see it very well, so no

Mar 4, 06 3:32 pm  · 
 · 
Michiel van Raaij

Hahaha, lol, well perhaps I can explain my surname then: Van Raaij, is translated as 'From Raaij', with 'Raaij' as a place in the Netherlands...

Mar 4, 06 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

is anybody else still trying to feign "twisted sexless creature"-ness with the hopes of scoring a date with...

...?

Nov 22, 07 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

Re masculinity- there are only 3 decisions in life:

Do I

1) Kill it;
2) Eat it;
3) Have sex with it.

Life is so simple.

Nov 28, 07 4:41 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM

[img]http://www.e-travel.ie/admin/uploadcards/miss8.gif width=380[\img]

Nov 28, 07 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM
Nov 28, 07 6:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: